Karaf-1.2.6 - No dice with web console branding

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
3 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Karaf-1.2.6 - No dice with web console branding

Erwin Hogeweg
Hi,

Every now and again I feel bold enough to give a custom web console branding bundle another try, and the release of 1.2.6 seemed like a good motivation.

Still no dice though. I am following the instructions in the Karaf manual and as far as I can see everything is linked correctly. My next step will be to debug the web console bundle but before I do that I would like to know if anyone can spot something wrong in the bundle header or the bundle structure below.

Thanks,

Erwin



karaf@root()> headers 176

My :: WebConsole Branding (176)
---------------------------------
Build-Jdk = 1.8.0_92
Fragment-Host = org.apache.karaf.webconsole.console;bundle-version="[4,5)"
Manifest-Version = 1.0

Bundle-ManifestVersion = 2
Bundle-Name = My :: WebConsole Branding
Bundle-SymbolicName = com.seecago.my.server.branding
Bundle-Vendor = Seecago, Inc.
Bundle-Version = 1.2.5.SNAPSHOT_20190612-2324

Import-Package = 
javax.servlet;version=2.4,
javax.servlet.http;version=2.4,
org.apache.aries.blueprint,
org.osgi.service.blueprint.container,
org.osgi.service.blueprint.reflect



This is the tree in the bundle jar:
.
|____res
| |____ui
| | |____webconsole.css
| |____imgs
| | |____favicon.png
| | |____logo.png
|____META-INF
| |____MANIFEST.MF
| |____LICENSE
| |____DEPENDENCIES
| |____NOTICE
| |____webconsole.properties



Cheers,

Erwin
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Karaf-1.2.6 - No dice with web console branding

jbonofre
Hi Erwin,

I created https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/KARAF-6330 to add a
webconsole branding example.

I will provide it asap.

Regards
JB

On 13/06/2019 05:54, Erwin Hogeweg wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Every now and again I feel bold enough to give a custom web console
> branding bundle another try, and the release of 1.2.6 seemed like a good
> motivation.
>
> Still no dice though. I am following the instructions in the Karaf
> manual and as far as I can see everything is linked correctly. My next
> step will be to debug the web console bundle but before I do that I
> would like to know if anyone can spot something wrong in the bundle
> header or the bundle structure below.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Erwin
>
>
>
> *karaf*@root()> headers176
>
> My :: WebConsole Branding (176)
> ---------------------------------
> Build-Jdk = 1.8.0_92
> Fragment-Host = org.apache.karaf.webconsole.console;bundle-version="[4,5)"
> Manifest-Version = 1.0
>
> Bundle-ManifestVersion = 2
> Bundle-Name = My :: WebConsole Branding
> Bundle-SymbolicName = com.seecago.my.server.branding
> Bundle-Vendor = Seecago, Inc.
> Bundle-Version = 1.2.5.SNAPSHOT_20190612-2324
>
> Import-Package = 
> javax.servlet;version=2.4,
> javax.servlet.http;version=2.4,
> org.apache.aries.blueprint,
> org.osgi.service.blueprint.container,
> org.osgi.service.blueprint.reflect
>
>
>
> This is the tree in the bundle jar:
> .
> |____res
> | |____ui
> | | |____webconsole.css
> | |____imgs
> | | |____favicon.png
> | | |____logo.png
> |____META-INF
> | |____MANIFEST.MF
> | |____LICENSE
> | |____DEPENDENCIES
> | |____NOTICE
> | |____webconsole.properties
>
>
>
> Cheers,
>
> Erwin

--
Jean-Baptiste Onofré
[hidden email]
http://blog.nanthrax.net
Talend - http://www.talend.com
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Karaf-1.2.6 - No dice with web console branding

Erwin Hogeweg
Hi JB,

That would be awesome, thanks.

Erwin

El jun. 13, 2019, a la(s) 00:03, Jean-Baptiste Onofré <[hidden email]> escribió:

> Hi Erwin,
>
> I created https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/KARAF-6330 to add a
> webconsole branding example.
>
> I will provide it asap.
>
> Regards
> JB
>
>> On 13/06/2019 05:54, Erwin Hogeweg wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> Every now and again I feel bold enough to give a custom web console
>> branding bundle another try, and the release of 1.2.6 seemed like a good
>> motivation.
>>
>> Still no dice though. I am following the instructions in the Karaf
>> manual and as far as I can see everything is linked correctly. My next
>> step will be to debug the web console bundle but before I do that I
>> would like to know if anyone can spot something wrong in the bundle
>> header or the bundle structure below.
>>
>> Thanks,
>>
>> Erwin
>>
>>
>>
>> *karaf*@root()> headers176
>>
>> My :: WebConsole Branding (176)
>> ---------------------------------
>> Build-Jdk = 1.8.0_92
>> Fragment-Host = org.apache.karaf.webconsole.console;bundle-version="[4,5)"
>> Manifest-Version = 1.0
>>
>> Bundle-ManifestVersion = 2
>> Bundle-Name = My :: WebConsole Branding
>> Bundle-SymbolicName = com.seecago.my.server.branding
>> Bundle-Vendor = Seecago, Inc.
>> Bundle-Version = 1.2.5.SNAPSHOT_20190612-2324
>>
>> Import-Package =
>> javax.servlet;version=2.4,
>> javax.servlet.http;version=2.4,
>> org.apache.aries.blueprint,
>> org.osgi.service.blueprint.container,
>> org.osgi.service.blueprint.reflect
>>
>>
>>
>> This is the tree in the bundle jar:
>> .
>> |____res
>> | |____ui
>> | | |____webconsole.css
>> | |____imgs
>> | | |____favicon.png
>> | | |____logo.png
>> |____META-INF
>> | |____MANIFEST.MF
>> | |____LICENSE
>> | |____DEPENDENCIES
>> | |____NOTICE
>> | |____webconsole.properties
>>
>>
>>
>> Cheers,
>>
>> Erwin
>
> --
> Jean-Baptiste Onofré
> [hidden email]
> http://blog.nanthrax.net
> Talend - http://www.talend.com