Karaf 2.1.x features

FYI, yesterday, I updated karaf 2.1.x branch to use ServiceMix jetty bundle 6.1.25_1-SNAPSHOT.
I saw a mistake in the features descriptor because I've changed the jetty bundle artifactId.
I already fixed it on my git repo but I haven't a network connection right now to perform the dcommit (I'm in travel today).
I will commit the fix asap (tonight).

Sorry for that.

Re: Karaf 2.1.x features

jgoodyear
Thanks for the update :)

In the mean while, are there any other pending changes that need to go
into Karaf 2.1.1? I've been reviewing our Karaf 2.1.1 Jira entries and
updating issues to ensure that they are picked up in the release notes
when generated.

On Wed, Nov 3, 2010 at 5:17 AM, Jean-Baptiste Onofré <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> FYI, yesterday, I updated karaf 2.1.x branch to use ServiceMix jetty bundle 6.1.25_1-SNAPSHOT.
> I saw a mistake in the features descriptor because I've changed the jetty bundle artifactId.
> I already fixed it on my git repo but I haven't a network connection right now to perform the dcommit (I'm in travel today).
> I will commit the fix asap (tonight).
>
> Sorry for that.

Re: Karaf 2.1.x features

Freeman-2
Hi Jamie,

I'm going to let the fix for KARAF-265 in as well.

The fix should be coming very soon.

Best Regards
Freeman
On 2010-11-3, at 下午6:03, Jamie G. wrote:

> Thanks for the update :)
>
> In the mean while, are there any other pending changes that need to go
> into Karaf 2.1.1? I've been reviewing our Karaf 2.1.1 Jira entries and
> updating issues to ensure that they are picked up in the release notes
> when generated.
>
> On Wed, Nov 3, 2010 at 5:17 AM, Jean-Baptiste Onofré
> <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> Hi all,
>>
>> FYI, yesterday, I updated karaf 2.1.x branch to use ServiceMix
>> jetty bundle 6.1.25_1-SNAPSHOT.
>> I saw a mistake in the features descriptor because I've changed the
>> jetty bundle artifactId.
>> I already fixed it on my git repo but I haven't a network
>> connection right now to perform the dcommit (I'm in travel today).
>> I will commit the fix asap (tonight).
>>
>> Sorry for that.

Freeman Fang

------------------------

FuseSource: http://fusesource.com
blog: http://freemanfang.blogspot.com
twitter: http://twitter.com/freemanfang
Apache Cxf: http://cxf.apache.org
Apache Karaf: http://karaf.apache.org
Apache Felix: http://felix.apache.org

Re: Karaf 2.1.x features

I think we may want to backport a few bug fixes from trunk like
KARAF-239, KARAF-221, KARAF-156, KARAF-17
I'll try to do that today.

On Wed, Nov 3, 2010 at 11:03, Jamie G. <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Thanks for the update :)
>
> In the mean while, are there any other pending changes that need to go
> into Karaf 2.1.1? I've been reviewing our Karaf 2.1.1 Jira entries and
> updating issues to ensure that they are picked up in the release notes
> when generated.
>
> On Wed, Nov 3, 2010 at 5:17 AM, Jean-Baptiste Onofré <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> Hi all,
>>
>> FYI, yesterday, I updated karaf 2.1.x branch to use ServiceMix jetty bundle 6.1.25_1-SNAPSHOT.
>> I saw a mistake in the features descriptor because I've changed the jetty bundle artifactId.
>> I already fixed it on my git repo but I haven't a network connection right now to perform the dcommit (I'm in travel today).
>> I will commit the fix asap (tonight).
>>
>> Sorry for that.

Blog: http://gnodet.blogspot.com/
------------------------
Open Source SOA
http://fusesource.com

Re: Karaf 2.1.x features

jgoodyear
Has anyone had much luck working out Karaf-230? This seems to be a
pretty important issue to users. I haven't had much luck getting the
described error to occur on my Mac, I just see JVM exits :S

On Wed, Nov 3, 2010 at 9:45 AM, Guillaume Nodet <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I think we may want to backport a few bug fixes from trunk like
> KARAF-239, KARAF-221, KARAF-156, KARAF-17
> I'll try to do that today.
>
> On Wed, Nov 3, 2010 at 11:03, Jamie G. <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> Thanks for the update :)
>>
>> In the mean while, are there any other pending changes that need to go
>> into Karaf 2.1.1? I've been reviewing our Karaf 2.1.1 Jira entries and
>> updating issues to ensure that they are picked up in the release notes
>> when generated.
>>
>> On Wed, Nov 3, 2010 at 5:17 AM, Jean-Baptiste Onofré <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>> Hi all,
>>>
>>> FYI, yesterday, I updated karaf 2.1.x branch to use ServiceMix jetty bundle 6.1.25_1-SNAPSHOT.
>>> I saw a mistake in the features descriptor because I've changed the jetty bundle artifactId.
>>> I already fixed it on my git repo but I haven't a network connection right now to perform the dcommit (I'm in travel today).
>>> I will commit the fix asap (tonight).
>>>
>>> Sorry for that.
>>> Regards
>>> JB