Karaf 4.2.0 running ActiveMQ with WebSocket transport

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
22 messages Options
12
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Karaf 4.2.0 running ActiveMQ with WebSocket transport

IODB
I've installed ActiveMQ Blueprint on Karaf 4.2.0 with the commands:
feature:repo-add activemq 5.15.5
feature:repo-add spring-legacy
feature:install shell-compat
feature:install aries-blueprint
feature:install activemq-blueprint
feature:install jetty

When I drop an ActiveMQ blueprint file in the deploy folder, the broker
start up as expected.

However, when adding the ActiveMQ transport connector for websocket support
<transportConnector name="websocket" uri="ws://0.0.0.0:8181" />
the broker fails to start with an
ClassNotFoundException:
org.eclipse.jetty.websocket.server.WebSocketServerFactory

This despite that this class is present in one of the started Jetty bundles.

Can anyone tell me how to get the ActiveMQ websocket transport connector
working in Karaf 4.2.0?



--
Sent from: http://karaf.922171.n3.nabble.com/Karaf-User-f930749.html
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Karaf 4.2.0 running ActiveMQ with WebSocket transport

jbonofre
Hi,

It's probably because the activemq bundle doesn't have optional import
to this package.

Can you try a dynamic import ?

Regards
JB

On 11/08/2018 15:16, IODB wrote:

> I've installed ActiveMQ Blueprint on Karaf 4.2.0 with the commands:
> feature:repo-add activemq 5.15.5
> feature:repo-add spring-legacy
> feature:install shell-compat
> feature:install aries-blueprint
> feature:install activemq-blueprint
> feature:install jetty
>
> When I drop an ActiveMQ blueprint file in the deploy folder, the broker
> start up as expected.
>
> However, when adding the ActiveMQ transport connector for websocket support
> <transportConnector name="websocket" uri="ws://0.0.0.0:8181" />
> the broker fails to start with an
> ClassNotFoundException:
> org.eclipse.jetty.websocket.server.WebSocketServerFactory
>
> This despite that this class is present in one of the started Jetty bundles.
>
> Can anyone tell me how to get the ActiveMQ websocket transport connector
> working in Karaf 4.2.0?
>
>
>
> --
> Sent from: http://karaf.922171.n3.nabble.com/Karaf-User-f930749.html
>

--
Jean-Baptiste Onofré
[hidden email]
http://blog.nanthrax.net
Talend - http://www.talend.com
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Karaf 4.2.0 running ActiveMQ with WebSocket transport

IODB
So I've put the ActiveMQ blueprint file inside a bundle, and added
DynamicImport-Package: org.eclipse.jetty.websocket.server
to its manifest file.

Unfortunately the error remains. What am I doing wrong?

StackTrace:
java.lang.ClassNotFoundException:
org.eclipse.jetty.websocket.server.WebSocketServerFactory
        at java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(URLClassLoader.java:381) ~[?:?]
        at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:424) ~[?:?]
        at sun.misc.Launcher$AppClassLoader.loadClass(Launcher.java:349) ~[?:?]
        at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:357) ~[?:?]
        at java.lang.Class.forName0(Native Method) ~[?:?]
        at java.lang.Class.forName(Class.java:348) ~[?:?]
        at
org.eclipse.jetty.websocket.servlet.WebSocketServletFactory$Loader.load(WebSocketServletFactory.java:47)
~[?:?]
        at
org.eclipse.jetty.websocket.servlet.WebSocketServlet.init(WebSocketServlet.java:138)
~[?:?]
        at
org.apache.activemq.transport.ws.jetty9.WSServlet.init(WSServlet.java:79)
~[?:?]
        at javax.servlet.GenericServlet.init(GenericServlet.java:244) ~[?:?]
        at
org.eclipse.jetty.servlet.ServletHolder.initServlet(ServletHolder.java:637)
~[?:?]
        at
org.eclipse.jetty.servlet.ServletHolder.initialize(ServletHolder.java:421)
~[?:?]
        at
org.eclipse.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler.initialize(ServletHandler.java:760)
~[?:?]
        at
org.eclipse.jetty.servlet.ServletContextHandler.startContext(ServletContextHandler.java:348)
~[?:?]
        at
org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.ContextHandler.doStart(ContextHandler.java:785)
~[?:?]
        at
org.eclipse.jetty.servlet.ServletContextHandler.doStart(ServletContextHandler.java:261)
~[?:?]
        at
org.eclipse.jetty.util.component.AbstractLifeCycle.start(AbstractLifeCycle.java:68)
~[?:?]
        at
org.eclipse.jetty.util.component.ContainerLifeCycle.start(ContainerLifeCycle.java:131)
~[?:?]
        at org.eclipse.jetty.server.Server.start(Server.java:452) ~[?:?]
        at
org.eclipse.jetty.util.component.ContainerLifeCycle.doStart(ContainerLifeCycle.java:105)
~[?:?]
        at
org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.AbstractHandler.doStart(AbstractHandler.java:113)
~[?:?]
        at org.eclipse.jetty.server.Server.doStart(Server.java:419) ~[?:?]
        at
org.eclipse.jetty.util.component.AbstractLifeCycle.start(AbstractLifeCycle.java:68)
~[?:?]
        at
org.apache.activemq.transport.ws.WSTransportServer.doStart(WSTransportServer.java:91)
~[?:?]
        at org.apache.activemq.util.ServiceSupport.start(ServiceSupport.java:55)
~[?:?]
        at
org.apache.activemq.broker.TransportConnector.start(TransportConnector.java:251)
~[?:?]
        at
org.apache.activemq.broker.BrokerService.startTransportConnector(BrokerService.java:2747)
~[?:?]
        at
org.apache.activemq.broker.BrokerService.startAllConnectors(BrokerService.java:2640)
~[?:?]
        at
org.apache.activemq.broker.BrokerService.doStartBroker(BrokerService.java:771)
~[?:?]
        at
org.apache.activemq.broker.BrokerService.startBroker(BrokerService.java:733)
~[?:?]
        at org.apache.activemq.broker.BrokerService.start(BrokerService.java:636)
~[?:?]
        at
org.apache.activemq.xbean.XBeanBrokerService.afterPropertiesSet(XBeanBrokerService.java:73)
~[?:?]
        at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method) ~[?:?]
        at
sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62)
~[?:?]
        at
sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
~[?:?]
        at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:498) ~[?:?]
        at
org.apache.aries.blueprint.utils.ReflectionUtils.invoke(ReflectionUtils.java:331)
~[?:?]
        at
org.apache.aries.blueprint.container.BeanRecipe.invoke(BeanRecipe.java:838)
~[?:?]
        at
org.apache.aries.blueprint.container.BeanRecipe.runBeanProcInit(BeanRecipe.java:591)
~[?:?]
        ... 27 more




--
Sent from: http://karaf.922171.n3.nabble.com/Karaf-User-f930749.html
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Karaf 4.2.0 running ActiveMQ with WebSocket transport

jbonofre
You can try to use bundle:dynamic* command on the ActiveMQ OSGi bundle
(packaging the activemq blueprint in a bundle won't help).

Let me move forward on 4.2.1 and I will take a look.

Regards
JB

On 12/08/2018 08:58, IODB wrote:

> So I've put the ActiveMQ blueprint file inside a bundle, and added
> DynamicImport-Package: org.eclipse.jetty.websocket.server
> to its manifest file.
>
> Unfortunately the error remains. What am I doing wrong?
>
> StackTrace:
> java.lang.ClassNotFoundException:
> org.eclipse.jetty.websocket.server.WebSocketServerFactory
> at java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(URLClassLoader.java:381) ~[?:?]
> at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:424) ~[?:?]
> at sun.misc.Launcher$AppClassLoader.loadClass(Launcher.java:349) ~[?:?]
> at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:357) ~[?:?]
> at java.lang.Class.forName0(Native Method) ~[?:?]
> at java.lang.Class.forName(Class.java:348) ~[?:?]
> at
> org.eclipse.jetty.websocket.servlet.WebSocketServletFactory$Loader.load(WebSocketServletFactory.java:47)
> ~[?:?]
> at
> org.eclipse.jetty.websocket.servlet.WebSocketServlet.init(WebSocketServlet.java:138)
> ~[?:?]
> at
> org.apache.activemq.transport.ws.jetty9.WSServlet.init(WSServlet.java:79)
> ~[?:?]
> at javax.servlet.GenericServlet.init(GenericServlet.java:244) ~[?:?]
> at
> org.eclipse.jetty.servlet.ServletHolder.initServlet(ServletHolder.java:637)
> ~[?:?]
> at
> org.eclipse.jetty.servlet.ServletHolder.initialize(ServletHolder.java:421)
> ~[?:?]
> at
> org.eclipse.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler.initialize(ServletHandler.java:760)
> ~[?:?]
> at
> org.eclipse.jetty.servlet.ServletContextHandler.startContext(ServletContextHandler.java:348)
> ~[?:?]
> at
> org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.ContextHandler.doStart(ContextHandler.java:785)
> ~[?:?]
> at
> org.eclipse.jetty.servlet.ServletContextHandler.doStart(ServletContextHandler.java:261)
> ~[?:?]
> at
> org.eclipse.jetty.util.component.AbstractLifeCycle.start(AbstractLifeCycle.java:68)
> ~[?:?]
> at
> org.eclipse.jetty.util.component.ContainerLifeCycle.start(ContainerLifeCycle.java:131)
> ~[?:?]
> at org.eclipse.jetty.server.Server.start(Server.java:452) ~[?:?]
> at
> org.eclipse.jetty.util.component.ContainerLifeCycle.doStart(ContainerLifeCycle.java:105)
> ~[?:?]
> at
> org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.AbstractHandler.doStart(AbstractHandler.java:113)
> ~[?:?]
> at org.eclipse.jetty.server.Server.doStart(Server.java:419) ~[?:?]
> at
> org.eclipse.jetty.util.component.AbstractLifeCycle.start(AbstractLifeCycle.java:68)
> ~[?:?]
> at
> org.apache.activemq.transport.ws.WSTransportServer.doStart(WSTransportServer.java:91)
> ~[?:?]
> at org.apache.activemq.util.ServiceSupport.start(ServiceSupport.java:55)
> ~[?:?]
> at
> org.apache.activemq.broker.TransportConnector.start(TransportConnector.java:251)
> ~[?:?]
> at
> org.apache.activemq.broker.BrokerService.startTransportConnector(BrokerService.java:2747)
> ~[?:?]
> at
> org.apache.activemq.broker.BrokerService.startAllConnectors(BrokerService.java:2640)
> ~[?:?]
> at
> org.apache.activemq.broker.BrokerService.doStartBroker(BrokerService.java:771)
> ~[?:?]
> at
> org.apache.activemq.broker.BrokerService.startBroker(BrokerService.java:733)
> ~[?:?]
> at org.apache.activemq.broker.BrokerService.start(BrokerService.java:636)
> ~[?:?]
> at
> org.apache.activemq.xbean.XBeanBrokerService.afterPropertiesSet(XBeanBrokerService.java:73)
> ~[?:?]
> at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method) ~[?:?]
> at
> sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62)
> ~[?:?]
> at
> sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
> ~[?:?]
> at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:498) ~[?:?]
> at
> org.apache.aries.blueprint.utils.ReflectionUtils.invoke(ReflectionUtils.java:331)
> ~[?:?]
> at
> org.apache.aries.blueprint.container.BeanRecipe.invoke(BeanRecipe.java:838)
> ~[?:?]
> at
> org.apache.aries.blueprint.container.BeanRecipe.runBeanProcInit(BeanRecipe.java:591)
> ~[?:?]
> ... 27 more
>
>
>
>
> --
> Sent from: http://karaf.922171.n3.nabble.com/Karaf-User-f930749.html
>

--
Jean-Baptiste Onofré
[hidden email]
http://blog.nanthrax.net
Talend - http://www.talend.com
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Karaf 4.2.0 running ActiveMQ with WebSocket transport

IODB
The 'bundle:dynamic-import <id of activemq-osgi bundle>' didn't seem to solve
the issue. (Karaf 4.2.1)

I've also tried to use dynamic-import with many of the other activemq and
jetty-websocket related bundles, with no success.





--
Sent from: http://karaf.922171.n3.nabble.com/Karaf-User-f930749.html
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Karaf 4.2.0 running ActiveMQ with WebSocket transport

jbonofre
OK thanks for the update. I will do the fix in activemq.

Regards
JB

On 01/09/2018 08:21, IODB wrote:

> The 'bundle:dynamic-import <id of activemq-osgi bundle>' didn't seem to solve
> the issue. (Karaf 4.2.1)
>
> I've also tried to use dynamic-import with many of the other activemq and
> jetty-websocket related bundles, with no success.
>
>
>
>
>
> --
> Sent from: http://karaf.922171.n3.nabble.com/Karaf-User-f930749.html
>

--
Jean-Baptiste Onofré
[hidden email]
http://blog.nanthrax.net
Talend - http://www.talend.com
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Karaf 4.2.0 running ActiveMQ with WebSocket transport

IODB
Hi JB,

Any update on this? I've tried this with the newest ActiveMQ 5.15.6, but
with no success.

Thanks



--
Sent from: http://karaf.922171.n3.nabble.com/Karaf-User-f930749.html
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Karaf 4.2.0 running ActiveMQ with WebSocket transport

jbonofre
Hi

Yes, I did a change but it's on local branch. I will create the Jira at
ActiveMQ and create the PR.

Regards
JB

On 06/10/2018 08:55, IODB wrote:

> Hi JB,
>
> Any update on this? I've tried this with the newest ActiveMQ 5.15.6, but
> with no success.
>
> Thanks
>
>
>
> --
> Sent from: http://karaf.922171.n3.nabble.com/Karaf-User-f930749.html
>

--
Jean-Baptiste Onofré
[hidden email]
http://blog.nanthrax.net
Talend - http://www.talend.com
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Karaf 4.2.0 running ActiveMQ with WebSocket transport

IODB
Hi JB,

I'm trying to keep track of this issue in the ActiveMQ Jira, but can't find
a clear match.
Is this issue somehow related to AMQ-7073 ?

Thanks



--
Sent from: http://karaf.922171.n3.nabble.com/Karaf-User-f930749.html
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Karaf 4.2.0 running ActiveMQ with WebSocket transport

IODB
Any update would be greatly appreciated.

Due to this issue we're currently stuck on Karaf 4.0.9 and had to postpone
our 4.2.x upgrade.

Also any workarounds are welcome.

Thanks



--
Sent from: http://karaf.922171.n3.nabble.com/Karaf-User-f930749.html
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Karaf 4.2.0 running ActiveMQ with WebSocket transport

jbonofre
Hi,

I included some changes in ActiveMQ 5.15.7 but I forgot the websocket
merge. Let me do a change to unblock you.

Regards
JB

On 03/11/2018 18:33, IODB wrote:

> Any update would be greatly appreciated.
>
> Due to this issue we're currently stuck on Karaf 4.0.9 and had to postpone
> our 4.2.x upgrade.
>
> Also any workarounds are welcome.
>
> Thanks
>
>
>
> --
> Sent from: http://karaf.922171.n3.nabble.com/Karaf-User-f930749.html
>

--
Jean-Baptiste Onofré
[hidden email]
http://blog.nanthrax.net
Talend - http://www.talend.com
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Karaf 4.2.0 running ActiveMQ with WebSocket transport

IODB
Great, much appreciated!



--
Sent from: http://karaf.922171.n3.nabble.com/Karaf-User-f930749.html
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Karaf 4.2.0 running ActiveMQ with WebSocket transport

IODB
Please tell me if I'm wrong, but as far as I an tell this issue doesn't seem
fixed yet in ActiveMQ 5.15.8/Karaf 4.2.1



--
Sent from: http://karaf.922171.n3.nabble.com/Karaf-User-f930749.html
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Karaf 4.2.0 running ActiveMQ with WebSocket transport

jbonofre
Hi,

not completely. I'm working on it. I keep you posted.

For now, my focus is on Karaf 4.2.2 on vote for the end of this week.

Regards
JB

On 11/12/2018 17:59, IODB wrote:
> Please tell me if I'm wrong, but as far as I an tell this issue doesn't seem
> fixed yet in ActiveMQ 5.15.8/Karaf 4.2.1
>
>
>
> --
> Sent from: http://karaf.922171.n3.nabble.com/Karaf-User-f930749.html
>

--
Jean-Baptiste Onofré
[hidden email]
http://blog.nanthrax.net
Talend - http://www.talend.com
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Karaf 4.2.0 running ActiveMQ with WebSocket transport

IODB
Is there anything I can do to help this moving forward?



--
Sent from: http://karaf.922171.n3.nabble.com/Karaf-User-f930749.html
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Karaf 4.2.0 running ActiveMQ with WebSocket transport

jbonofre
Hi,

Sorry, I was busy with Karaf stuff.

I resume my investigation on this one. You tried with ActiveMQ
5.15.9-SNAPSHOT right ?

Regards
JB

On 12/01/2019 08:16, IODB wrote:
> Is there anything I can do to help this moving forward?
>
>
>
> --
> Sent from: http://karaf.922171.n3.nabble.com/Karaf-User-f930749.html
>

--
Jean-Baptiste Onofré
[hidden email]
http://blog.nanthrax.net
Talend - http://www.talend.com
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Karaf 4.2.0 running ActiveMQ with WebSocket transport

jbonofre
In reply to this post by IODB
By the way, you also tried dynamic import on the ActiveMQ bundle (not
your bundle), using the dynamic import shell command ?

Regards
JB

On 12/01/2019 08:16, IODB wrote:
> Is there anything I can do to help this moving forward?
>
>
>
> --
> Sent from: http://karaf.922171.n3.nabble.com/Karaf-User-f930749.html
>

--
Jean-Baptiste Onofré
[hidden email]
http://blog.nanthrax.net
Talend - http://www.talend.com
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Karaf 4.2.0 running ActiveMQ with WebSocket transport

IODB
Of course it is never wise to assume I'm not doing something stupidly wrong
;-)

I just retried with the latest versions:

- install karaf 4.2.2

- run shell commands:
feature:repo-add activemq 5.16.0-SNAPSHOT
feature:repo-add spring-legacy
feature:install shell-compat
feature:install aries-blueprint
feature:install activemq-blueprint
feature:install jetty
bundle:dynamic-import <id of bundle activemq-osgi>
bundle:dynamic-import <id of bundle activemq-karaf>

- copy a blueprint activemq.xml to the /deploy directory containing
<transportConnector name="websocket" uri="ws://0.0.0.0:8182" />

This still seems to result in
ClassNotFoundException:org.eclipse.jetty.websocket.server.WebSocketServerFactory
and a failure to start the "activemq.xml" bundle



--
Sent from: http://karaf.922171.n3.nabble.com/Karaf-User-f930749.html
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Karaf 4.2.0 running ActiveMQ with WebSocket transport

jbonofre
I will try with the activemq-broker feature and changing the
activemq.xml in the etc folder.

I will let you know.

Regards
JB

On 12/01/2019 11:08, IODB wrote:

> Of course it is never wise to assume I'm not doing something stupidly wrong
> ;-)
>
> I just retried with the latest versions:
>
> - install karaf 4.2.2
>
> - run shell commands:
> feature:repo-add activemq 5.16.0-SNAPSHOT
> feature:repo-add spring-legacy
> feature:install shell-compat
> feature:install aries-blueprint
> feature:install activemq-blueprint
> feature:install jetty
> bundle:dynamic-import <id of bundle activemq-osgi>
> bundle:dynamic-import <id of bundle activemq-karaf>
>
> - copy a blueprint activemq.xml to the /deploy directory containing
> <transportConnector name="websocket" uri="ws://0.0.0.0:8182" />
>
> This still seems to result in
> ClassNotFoundException:org.eclipse.jetty.websocket.server.WebSocketServerFactory
> and a failure to start the "activemq.xml" bundle
>
>
>
> --
> Sent from: http://karaf.922171.n3.nabble.com/Karaf-User-f930749.html
>

--
Jean-Baptiste Onofré
[hidden email]
http://blog.nanthrax.net
Talend - http://www.talend.com
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Karaf 4.2.0 running ActiveMQ with WebSocket transport

jbonofre
In reply to this post by IODB
Hi,

I just did a quick test with Karaf 4.2.1.

Here's what I did:

1. On a fresh Karaf 4.2.1, I install the activemq-broker feature:

karaf@root()> feature:repo-add activemq 5.15.8
karaf@root()> feature:install activemq-broker

2. The activemq-broker installs etc/activemq.xml, I edited this file to
add the ws connector:

<transportConnector name="ws" uri="ws://0.0.0.0:8282"/>

3. I restart Karaf to load the change and start all transport connectors.

4. The ws transport connector starts fine:

18:06:35.029 INFO [Broker Starting Thread] Apache ActiveMQ 5.15.8
(amq-broker, ID:precision-41085-1547399194903-0:1) is starting
18:06:35.045 INFO [Broker Starting Thread] Listening for connections at:
tcp://precision:61616?maximumConnections=1000&wireFormat.maxFrameSize=104857600
18:06:35.046 INFO [Broker Starting Thread] Connector openwire started
18:06:35.048 INFO [Broker Starting Thread] Starting Jetty server
18:06:35.050 INFO [Broker Starting Thread] Creating Jetty connector
18:06:35.092 INFO [Broker Starting Thread] jetty-9.4.12.v20180830;
built: 2018-08-30T13:59:14.071Z; git:
27208684755d94a92186989f695db2d7b21ebc51; jvm 1.8.0_172-b11
18:06:35.147 WARN [Broker Starting Thread]
[hidden email]@6f7ee618{/,null,STARTING}
has uncovered http methods for path: /
18:06:35.481 INFO [Broker Starting Thread] Started
o.e.j.s.ServletContextHandler@6f7ee618{/,null,AVAILABLE}
18:06:35.496 INFO [Broker Starting Thread] Started
ServerConnector@ad64d7d{HTTP/1.1,[http/1.1]}{0.0.0.0:8282}
18:06:35.497 INFO [Broker Starting Thread] Started @4244ms
18:06:35.498 INFO [Broker Starting Thread] Listening for connections at
ws://precision:8282
18:06:35.498 INFO [Broker Starting Thread] Connector ws started
18:06:35.498 INFO [Broker Starting Thread] Apache ActiveMQ 5.15.8
(amq-broker, ID:precision-41085-1547399194903-0:1) started

You can see the openwire/tcp and ws connectors started.

So all good ;)

Regards
JB

On 12/01/2019 11:08, IODB wrote:

> Of course it is never wise to assume I'm not doing something stupidly wrong
> ;-)
>
> I just retried with the latest versions:
>
> - install karaf 4.2.2
>
> - run shell commands:
> feature:repo-add activemq 5.16.0-SNAPSHOT
> feature:repo-add spring-legacy
> feature:install shell-compat
> feature:install aries-blueprint
> feature:install activemq-blueprint
> feature:install jetty
> bundle:dynamic-import <id of bundle activemq-osgi>
> bundle:dynamic-import <id of bundle activemq-karaf>
>
> - copy a blueprint activemq.xml to the /deploy directory containing
> <transportConnector name="websocket" uri="ws://0.0.0.0:8182" />
>
> This still seems to result in
> ClassNotFoundException:org.eclipse.jetty.websocket.server.WebSocketServerFactory
> and a failure to start the "activemq.xml" bundle
>
>
>
> --
> Sent from: http://karaf.922171.n3.nabble.com/Karaf-User-f930749.html
>

--
Jean-Baptiste Onofré
[hidden email]
http://blog.nanthrax.net
Talend - http://www.talend.com
12