Karaf 4.2.x do not terminate for SIGTERM

Karaf 4.2.x do not terminate for SIGTERM

Mike Hummel
Hi,

I'm using karaf in docker containers and prepared the start scripts to forward signals to the karaf server. And I'm sure a older version (4.2.3) was able to terminate with SIGTERM. But minimum since 4.2.6 up to 4.2.8 karaf will not terminate.

This prevents a graceful shutdown in docker and kubernetes.

Is there a way to enable SIGTERM shutdown or maybe send another signal?

Thx,

Mike

Re: Karaf 4.2.x do not terminate for SIGTERM

jbonofre
Hi

Hmmm weird it should work. Let me do a bisect.

Le jeu. 20 f?vr. 2020 ? 20:05, Mike Hummel <[hidden email]> a ?crit :

Mike

Re: Karaf 4.2.x do not terminate for SIGTERM

Mike Hummel
Hi,

I did it ...

export KARAF_EXEC=exec
exec ./bin/karaf $@

... did the trick. Maybe it was set by default in a previous version.

Thx for investigation,
Mike