Karaf 4 org.ops4j.pax.web.session.timeout prop doesn't work

Karaf 4 org.ops4j.pax.web.session.timeout prop doesn't work

Brock Samson
i have an application deployed in Karaf 4.1. i have
org.ops4j.pax.web.session.timeout property set in /etc/org.ops4j.pax.web.cfg
to value of 30. however, when i create a new session in my application via
HttpServletRequest.getSession(true), the timeout value of 30 mins is never
propagated, as the HttpSession.getMaxInactiveInterval() still shows -1. what
i am doing wrong? should i even expect any value from
/etc/org.ops4j.pax.web.cfg being propagates automatically? and if not, then
how do i reference it manually? thanks!

Re: Karaf 4 org.ops4j.pax.web.session.timeout prop doesn't work

In etc/org.ops4j.pax.web.cfg, don't you have a delegation to etc/jetty.xml ?