Karaf+ActiveMQ Defining Queues

Matt Madhavan
Hello,
I would like to define Queues and Topics in ActiveMQ running inside Karaf. I'm used to defining them in activemq.xml.

Where can I find this file in Karaf? Is there any other (better) way of defining Queues and Topics instead of defining from the Karaf console?

Thanks
Matt

Re: Karaf+ActiveMQ Defining Queues

Andreas Pieber
I'm not familiar enough with the setup process to say that it is not possible, but I do all my amq setup via blueprint (or spring if you prefer) and drop them either into the deploy folder or deploy them as a bundle. [1] shows a simple example how this can look like (bundle deploy).

Kind regards,
Andreas

On Thu, Dec 15, 2011 at 19:49, Matt Madhavan <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hello,
I would like to define Queues and Topics in ActiveMQ running inside Karaf.
I'm used to defining them in activemq.xml.

Where can I find this file in Karaf? Is there any other (better) way of
defining Queues and Topics instead of defining from the Karaf console?

Thanks
Matt

Re: Karaf+ActiveMQ Defining Queues

Matt Madhavan
Hi Andreas,
Thanks for the config file it was helpful. I'm getting a JMX warning though! Can you tell me what feature am I missing and should install?

2011-12-16 15:15:46,718 | WARN  | JMX connector    | ManagementContext                | q.broker.jmx.ManagementContext$1  102 | 117 - org.apache.activemq.activemq-core - 5.5.0 | Failed to start jmx connector: Cannot bind to URL [rmi://localhost:1099/jmxrmi]: javax.naming.NoInitialContextException: Unable to determine caller's BundleContext

Thanks
Matt

Re: Karaf+ActiveMQ Defining Queues

Andreas Pieber

This one is an error of aries jndi. It will be fixed in the next version. For now it will not affect your queues.

Kind regards,
Andreas

Send from my mobile. Please excuse the brevity and/or possible auto correction errors.