Karaf Audit

stefany
I'm new in the karaf container and I need to know if is possible to enable
the karaf security audit, if it is how can I do it.
I already saw that at the newst version of karaf (4.2.0M2) it is possible to
do it, but I need to enable this audit at a more stable version.
Any idea on how to do it is welcome..!

Sent from: http://karaf.922171.n3.nabble.com/Karaf-Dev-f930721.html

Re: Karaf Audit

jbonofre
Hi Stefany,

If you take a look in etc/org.ops4j.pax.logging.cfg file in Karaf 4.1.x
(stable), you will find the log4j2.appender.audit.

So, in the data/security/audit.log, you will find the JAAS related action.

Is it what you are looking for ?

On 03/23/2018 10:18 PM, stefany wrote:

> I'm new in the karaf container and I need to know if is possible to enable
> the karaf security audit, if it is how can I do it.
> I already saw that at the newst version of karaf (4.2.0M2) it is possible to
> do it, but I need to enable this audit at a more stable version.
> Any idea on how to do it is welcome..!
>

> --
> Sent from: http://karaf.922171.n3.nabble.com/Karaf-Dev-f930721.html

Re: Karaf Audit

stefany
This is what I was looking for, the "JAAS related action" explained me many
things
Thanks!

--
Sent from: http://karaf.922171.n3.nabble.com/Karaf-Dev-f930721.html