Karaf Features

Lynn Meredith
I am using Karaf 3.0.0 and it's working fairly well. I am looking at the provisioning page (http://karaf.apache.org/manual/latest-2.3.x/users-guide/provisioning.html), and it talks about using the "features" command in the Karaf shell.

There is a "feature" command, but no "features" command. Is the documentation incorrect, or is there a "features" bundle to install?

Re: Karaf Features

Lynn Meredith
Interestingly, I also have ServiceMix 4.5.2 installed. If I shut down Karaf and start ServiceMix then both the "features" and the "feature" commands are available.