Karaf cellar fixes

Thomas Draier
Hi,

We had a few issues with Cellar, mainly with groups creation /
synchronization between cluster nodes. I've opened a few tickets already
and opened pull requests here :

https://github.com/apache/karaf-cellar/pull/42
https://github.com/apache/karaf-cellar/pull/43
https://github.com/apache/karaf-cellar/pull/44

The first ones are quite simple, while the #44 is more a refactoring of the
data structure storing the groups in hazelcast (
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/KARAF-5562 )
Please tell me what do you think - we already deployed the patches in
production, so would be more confident if they are discussed and eventually
approved/merged here :-)

Thanks !

Re: Karaf cellar fixes

jbonofre
Hi Thomas,

as you might see, I added me as reviewer on those PRs. I will update you
directly in the PR.

Thanks !