Karaf custom distribution assembly system properties

Karaf custom distribution assembly system properties

Hi, I would like to know what is the best practices to add or override properties in the system.properties in a custom distribution with the karaf maven plugin. Actually, I put a copy of the system.properties in my etc sources folder and make update into. The problem is when I want to upgrade my distribution version of Karaf, I have to make a merge manually to check the difference...
SvS

Re: Karaf custom distribution assembly system properties

SvS

Did you see the following (undocumented) option of the karaf assembly plugin?

Re: Karaf custom distribution assembly system properties

No, I take a look, thanks for the tips ;)
SvS

Re: Karaf custom distribution assembly system properties

SvS
Or profiles. See also.

Good luck!