Karaf starts only when network is stopped

Karaf starts only when network is stopped

akhilachuthan
I am using Apache Karaf 2.3.0, and deploying my bundles as Activator bundles. Very rarely I face a problem where my karaf does not start up the bundles. When I say does not start up my bundles, i mean my custom bundles are not even listed when i type "list" in karaf ssh console. But I see that in such cases when i start the container on such boxes(VMWare Linux VM) with the network brought down(service network stop), it starts up and my bundles show up in list. I am just a bit confused as to what is the dependency that Karaf is having on the network, that is stopping it from resoving all the bundles. From my application specific bundle code, I am not specifically using the network.

What is the dependency of Karaf on the network? Please help..