Latest configadmin in Karaf 4.2.1

Eric Lilja
Hi, many of us are highly anticipating the upcoming Karaf 4.2.1 release!
Thanks for all your work to those involved! It is possible it could
include the newly released org.apache.felix.configadmin version 1.9.4?

Best wishes to all

- EL

Re: Latest configadmin in Karaf 4.2.1

jbonofre
Yes, already planned.

On 05/08/2018 13:31, Eric Lilja wrote:
> Hi, many of us are highly anticipating the upcoming Karaf 4.2.1 release!
> Thanks for all your work to those involved! It is possible it could
> include the newly released org.apache.felix.configadmin version 1.9.4?
>
> Best wishes to all
>
> - EL

Re: Latest configadmin in Karaf 4.2.1

See:

The PR is on the way.

On 05/08/2018 13:31, Eric Lilja wrote:
> Hi, many of us are highly anticipating the upcoming Karaf 4.2.1 release!
> Thanks for all your work to those involved! It is possible it could
> include the newly released org.apache.felix.configadmin version 1.9.4?
>
> Best wishes to all
>
> - EL

Re: Latest configadmin in Karaf 4.2.1

Eric Lilja
Ah, very nice to see, thanks for your awesome work! Any chance to get
the latest hibernate validator as well (6.0.11.Final)?

- EL

On 2018-08-05 17:38, Jean-Baptiste Onofré wrote:

> See:
>
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/KARAF-5858
>
> The PR is on the way.

> On 05/08/2018 13:31, Eric Lilja wrote:
>> Hi, many of us are highly anticipating the upcoming Karaf 4.2.1 release!
>> Thanks for all your work to those involved! It is possible it could
>> include the newly released org.apache.felix.configadmin version 1.9.4?
>>
>> Best wishes to all
>>
>> - EL

Re: Latest configadmin in Karaf 4.2.1

jbonofre
On the way as well ;)

Thanks !

On 05/08/2018 17:47, Eric Lilja wrote:

> Ah, very nice to see, thanks for your awesome work! Any chance to get
> the latest hibernate validator as well (6.0.11.Final)?
>
> - EL
>
> On 2018-08-05 17:38, Jean-Baptiste Onofré wrote:
>> See:
>>
>> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/KARAF-5858
>>
>> The PR is on the way.

>> On 05/08/2018 13:31, Eric Lilja wrote:
>>> Hi, many of us are highly anticipating the upcoming Karaf 4.2.1 release!
>>> Thanks for all your work to those involved! It is possible it could
>>> include the newly released org.apache.felix.configadmin version 1.9.4?
>>>
>>> Best wishes to all
>>>
>>> - EL

Re: Latest configadmin in Karaf 4.2.1

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/KARAF-5859 ;)

By the way, I'm adding the new examples in the itests and polishing
examples themselves and dev guide a bit and I will submit the release to
vote.

On 05/08/2018 17:47, Eric Lilja wrote:

> Ah, very nice to see, thanks for your awesome work! Any chance to get
> the latest hibernate validator as well (6.0.11.Final)?
>
> - EL
>
> On 2018-08-05 17:38, Jean-Baptiste Onofré wrote:
>> See:
>>
>> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/KARAF-5858
>>
>> The PR is on the way.

>> On 05/08/2018 13:31, Eric Lilja wrote:
>>> Hi, many of us are highly anticipating the upcoming Karaf 4.2.1 release!
>>> Thanks for all your work to those involved! It is possible it could
>>> include the newly released org.apache.felix.configadmin version 1.9.4?
>>>
>>> Best wishes to all
>>>
>>> - EL

Re: Latest configadmin in Karaf 4.2.1

Eric Lilja
That's great news, thanks! 4.2.1 is shaping up to be a killer release by
the looks of it, can't wait until it arrives!

- EL