elihusmails
I am building a system that relies on Apache Camel for data routing.  Within these routes will be custom processors and 3rd party processors (plug-ins).  I would like the processors to run inside their own classloaders for protection and to protect the core system.  Is this something that Karaf can support since I don't think its possible for Camel to support this functionality.

Thanks,
Mark