Local repository

pawel
Hi, how can I add local repository to karaf ?
I would like to overide some lib and import it from local repository.
I saw topic on so:
https://stackoverflow.com/questions/32847252/how-to-deploy-a-karaf-feature-from-a-local-maven-repository?rq=1
but it's not work.

Sent from: http://karaf.922171.n3.nabble.com/Karaf-Dev-f930721.html

Re: Local repository

You have to edit the etc/org.ops4j.pax.url.mvn.cfg config file.

You must define your repository un first position if you want Karaf to use it in priority.

François

Le 29 avr. 2018 00:33, pawel <[hidden email]> a écrit :

> Hi, how can I add local repository to karaf ?
> I would like to overide some lib and import it from local repository.
> I saw topic on so:
> https://stackoverflow.com/questions/32847252/how-to-deploy-a-karaf-feature-from-a-local-maven-repository?rq=1
> but it's not work.

> Sent from: http://karaf.922171.n3.nabble.com/Karaf-Dev-f930721.html
Francois Papon
Openrun : https://www.openrun.re

Re: Local repository

Hi Pawel,

just edit etc/org.ops4j.pax.url.mvn.cfg.

You can add a remote repository via org.ops4j.pax.url.mvn.repositories or a
local one (folder) via org.ops4j.pax.url.mvn.defaultRepositories properties.