Making easier to extend the Main shell

Hiram Chirino
Thanks for apply 166!  Next up, I hope someone can take the time to review:

It basically just makes it simpler to override/extend the Main class
and it's close associate the Console class.

Hiram

Blog: http://hiramchirino.com

Open Source SOA
http://fusesource.com/

Re: Making easier to extend the Main shell

Guillaume Nodet
Done, thx a lot!

On Thu, Aug 26, 2010 at 16:40, Hiram Chirino <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Thanks for apply 166!  Next up, I hope someone can take the time to review:
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/KARAF-173
>
> It basically just makes it simpler to override/extend the Main class
> and it's close associate the Console class.
>
> --
> Regards,
> Hiram
>
> Blog: http://hiramchirino.com