Migrating karaf from Legacy deployment to cloud

Migrating karaf from Legacy deployment to cloud

imranrazakhan
This post was updated on .
Currently we have karaf deployment like following

1- Its active-standby
2- Standby is there with startlevel as 50 so failover would be fast
3- As soon as active goes down standby takeover.

Now we planned to migrate to kubernetes, as per current research

Kubernetes will create 1 pod for us and we declare happy state as 1 which
mean if POD goes down it will automatically launch new, but my concern is
launching of new POD will take more time as in legacy deployment, standby
was in semi active state.

How we can achieve such active-standby in kubernetes?