NPE if "PROTOTYPE" bundle is updated

Alex Weirig

Hello,

I'm getting the attached NPE stacktrace in Karaf 4.2.0 when I update a bundle containing PROTOTYPE based components, e.g.

@Component(scope = ServiceScope.PROTOTYPE, service = Module.class, property = { "view=Application" })

I develop my bundles using Eclipse and BND(tools). The bndtools build deploys the bundles to my local .m2 repository.

I install the bundles in Karaf using bundle:install mvn: .... and I use bundle:watch --start * to watch for bundle changes.

It looks like the NPE isn't a show stopper, so Karaf continues to work but it's annoying to always see the stacktraces.

--

Mat frëndleche Gréiss,
Mit freundlichen Grüßen,

Alex Weirig
Responsable Technique
Ville de Luxembourg
Service Enseignement
Centre Technolink

Tel <a href="tel:+35247966127">+352 4796 - 6127
Fax +352 42 88 81
Email [hidden email]
www.vdl.lu // www.technolink.lu

Centre Technolink
2, rue Charles de Tornaco
L-2623 LUXEMBOURG

karaf felix scr NPE.txt (22K) Download Attachment
alex_weirig.vcf (348 bytes) Download Attachment