New blog post about Karaf with Kubernetes

New blog post about Karaf with Kubernetes

jbonofre
Hi guys,

Just to let you know I just finished a new blog post about Karaf running
with Kubernetes (following the previous blog post about Karaf with Docker):

http://blog.nanthrax.net/?p=943

I will update the website with the link tomorrow.

Enjoy !

Re: New blog post about Karaf with Kubernetes

Grzegorz Grzybek
Great article - thanks!

regards
Grzegorz Grzybek

wt., 25 cze 2019 o 21:47 Jean-Baptiste Onofré <[hidden email]> napisał(a):
Hi guys,

Just to let you know I just finished a new blog post about Karaf running
with Kubernetes (following the previous blog post about Karaf with Docker):

http://blog.nanthrax.net/?p=943

I will update the website with the link tomorrow.

Enjoy !

Re: New blog post about Karaf with Kubernetes

cooshal
Great article JB. Thanks for sharing !

Regards,
Cooshal.