No message body writer has been found for class java.util.ArrayList, ContentType: application/json

No message body writer has been found for class java.util.ArrayList, ContentType: application/json

Guenther Schmidt
Hello all,

thanks to help from this list I was able to get a REST service running
under localhost:8181/cxf ...

Of course now I run into another problem:

No message body writer has been found for class java.util.ArrayList,
ContentType: application/json

I guess I need to have a JSON serializer? And propably configure too ...

Just guys got me this far but I still need a hand here!

Thanks upfront,

Guenther

PS: Something odd happened between Karaf release 4.1.4 and 4.2.0: The
bundle:watch does not seem to work reliably in 4.2.0 so I switched back
to 4.1.4 for the time being.