[PROPOSAL] Using Jenkins for Karaf test on Windows platform

[PROPOSAL] Using Jenkins for Karaf test on Windows platform

regarding issues we had (and still have) on Windows platform (especially
with the shell), I would like to create a job on Jenkins dedicated to
execute the itest on Windows (and add some related shell itests).

No objection ?

Re: [PROPOSAL] Using Jenkins for Karaf test on Windows platform

jgoodyear
Given how many times a Windows specific issue arises it would be good
to have something automatically tests our builds.