Pax-Runner & Karaf

Tcharl
Hi,

I'm trying to start karaf via maven-pax-plugin (I've one bundle that import apache-servicemix).

But when I run mvn pax:provision, mu bundles are not started and I've this error in equinox console:

!ENTRY org.eclipse.osgi 4 0 2012-04-11 15:15:30.189
!MESSAGE Startup error
!STACK 1
java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: The System Bundle's start level can not be modified.
        at org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.StartLevelManager.setBundleStartLevel(StartLevelManager.java:366)
        at org.eclipse.core.runtime.adaptor.EclipseStarter.installBundles(EclipseStarter.java:1065)
        at org.eclipse.core.runtime.adaptor.EclipseStarter.loadBasicBundles(EclipseStarter.java:637)
        at org.eclipse.core.runtime.adaptor.EclipseStarter.startup(EclipseStarter.java:301)
        at org.eclipse.core.runtime.adaptor.EclipseStarter.run(EclipseStarter.java:175)
        at org.eclipse.core.runtime.adaptor.EclipseStarter.main(EclipseStarter.java:150)

Any idea? I think that if I knew the default karaf system startlevel, the issue could be resolved, or if any karaf bundle exists...

Thanks in advance for your tips

Tcharly

Re: Pax-Runner & Karaf

Djer13
Check your provisioning.
I had a similar problem, because I was provisioning the equinox bundle (in the same directory has my own bundles).
I just remove the "duplicate" equinox bundel and it's works (I'm Using pax-runner thru command Line)