Please fix Developer Guide 's PDF link at Karaf site. It points to User Guide's pdf. the HTML link is fine

Please fix Developer Guide 's PDF link at Karaf site. It points to User Guide's pdf. the HTML link is fine

dantran
Thanks

-Dan

Re: Please fix Developer Guide 's PDF link at Karaf site. It points to User Guide's pdf. the HTML link is fine

Andreas Pieber
Well, we have only one pdf guide which contains the user as well as the developer manual.

Kind regards,
Andreas

On Fri, Dec 30, 2011 at 05:10, Dan Tran <[hidden email]> wrote:
Thanks

-Dan

Re: Please fix Developer Guide 's PDF link at Karaf site. It points to User Guide's pdf. the HTML link is fine

dantran
umm, I stumbled on this twice i think :).  May be the title page
should be "User and Developer Guides"

-Dan

On Thu, Dec 29, 2011 at 10:33 PM, Andreas Pieber <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Well, we have only one pdf guide which contains the user as well as the
> developer manual.
>
> Kind regards,
> Andreas
>
> On Fri, Dec 30, 2011 at 05:10, Dan Tran <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>> Thanks
>>
>> -Dan

Re: Please fix Developer Guide 's PDF link at Karaf site. It points to User Guide's pdf. the HTML link is fine

jbonofre
Hi Dan,

In fact, the PDF is "Karaf Manual", which gather bother user and
developer guide.

I will add a dedicated link on the "Documentation" section, it will be
clearer.

I planned to work on the website today (adding new sub-projects, etc),
so it's the good timing ;)