Possible outdated documentation

iocanel
Hi,

Inisde the Karaf Security Framework Documentation
http://karaf.apache.org/45-security-framework.html
Namespace http://aries.apache.org/xmlns/blueprint-ext/v1.0.0 is being used
and I think it is outdated.
For me it only works when using
http://aries.apache.org/blueprint/xmlns/blueprint-ext/v1.0.0.

If this is the case maybe someone should update the documentation.

--
Ioannis D. Canellos
Ioannis Canellos
http://iocanel.blogspot.com

Re: Possible outdated documentation

Guillaume Nodet
Do you have a wiki login ? Given you have an ICLA on file, we could
give you access to the wiki if you will.

Blog: http://gnodet.blogspot.com/
------------------------
Open Source SOA
http://fusesource.com

Re: Possible outdated documentation

iocanel
I do not have a wiki login.
I have an ICLA and wiki access would be welcome.

--
Ioannis D. Canellos
Ioannis Canellos
http://iocanel.blogspot.com

Re: Possible outdated documentation

Guillaume Nodet
You need to create an account using:
  https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/signup.action
Once it's done, let me know which user name you use (I usually use the
same for jira + confluence + apache to make things easier).

Open Source SOA
http://fusesource.com

Re: Possible outdated documentation

iocanel
It is iocanel (same as jira).

--
Ioannis D. Canellos
Ioannis Canellos
http://iocanel.blogspot.com

Re: Possible outdated documentation

Guillaume Nodet
You should have access to the wiki now.

Open Source SOA
http://fusesource.com

Re: Possible outdated documentation

iocanel
Thanks for the access the wiki page is now updated.

--
Ioannis D. Canellos
Ioannis Canellos