Quantcast

Queries about karaf

Bharath
Hi,
I am very new to karaf. Please guide me to setup my environment.
1. I want to install jsoup and camel-freemarker on karaf startup. What is the command to install it.?

2.Suppose i am trying to install a bundle
install -s mvn:mvn:org/apache/commons/commons-io/1.3.2/
Its showing an error
Error executing command: Error installing bundles:
        Unable to install bundle mvn:org/apache/commons/commons-io/1.3.2/

What it actually indicates?

3.Suppose i want to add all my dependencies in features.xml
How to do that? and after deploying features.xml how can i assure that all jars has been active which is specified in my features.xml

Awaiting for your reply

Thanks and Regards
Bharath