Re: [ANN] Apache Karaf 4.2.1 has been released !

Re: [ANN] Apache Karaf 4.2.1 has been released !

Mark Derricutt

On 28 Aug 2018, at 21:42, Jean-Baptiste Onofré wrote:

You can download the release from the Karaf website:

Congrats on the release! Look forward to trying this out and pushing a move to Java 11 at work - now to figure out why it doesn't work in my simple custom distro test project [1]. I suspect I need to update/change my base features ( get http service errors ).

[1] https://github.com/talios/com.talios.clojureosgidemo/tree/karaf421

"The ease with which a change can be implemented has no relevance at all to whether it is the right change for the (Java) Platform for all time." — Mark Reinhold.

Mark Derricutt
http://www.theoryinpractice.net
http://www.chaliceofblood.net
http://plus.google.com/+MarkDerricutt