Re: [ANN] Apache Karaf (runtime) 4.2.6 has been released!

Re: [ANN] Apache Karaf (runtime) 4.2.6 has been released!

Erwin Hogeweg
Wonderful JB,

As always, kudos to the Karaf team for the commitment and all the hard work.

Erwin

El jun. 10, 2019, a la(s) 12:39, Jean-Baptiste Onofré <[hidden email]> escribió:

> The Apache Karaf team is pleased to announce Apache Karaf (runtime)
> 4.2.6 release!
>
> Apache Karaf (runtime) 4.2.6 is a maintenance release on the 4.2.x
> series. It brings improvements, dependency updates, and bug fixes
> especially:
>
> * fix SCR with Equinox
> * fix subshell mode
> * Pax Web and Jetty upgraded including CVE fixes
> * new web:install command
> * and much more
>
> You can take a look on the Release Notes for details:
>
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=12311140&version=12345365
>
> You can download the release from the Karaf website:
>
> http://karaf.apache.org/download.html#container-426
>
> Enjoy !
>
> The Karaf Team

Re: [ANN] Apache Karaf (runtime) 4.2.6 has been released!

Grzegorz Grzybek
Thank you JB!

regards
Grzegorz Grzybek

pon., 10 cze 2019 o 23:36 Erwin Hogeweg <[hidden email]> napisał(a):
Wonderful JB,

As always, kudos to the Karaf team for the commitment and all the hard work.

Erwin

El jun. 10, 2019, a la(s) 12:39, Jean-Baptiste Onofré <[hidden email]> escribió:

> The Apache Karaf team is pleased to announce Apache Karaf (runtime)
> 4.2.6 release!
>
> Apache Karaf (runtime) 4.2.6 is a maintenance release on the 4.2.x
> series. It brings improvements, dependency updates, and bug fixes
> especially:
>
> * fix SCR with Equinox
> * fix subshell mode
> * Pax Web and Jetty upgraded including CVE fixes
> * new web:install command
> * and much more
>
> You can take a look on the Release Notes for details:
>
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=12311140&version=12345365
>
> You can download the release from the Karaf website:
>
> http://karaf.apache.org/download.html#container-426
>
> Enjoy !
>
> The Karaf Team

Re: [ANN] Apache Karaf (runtime) 4.2.6 has been released!

Thanks Erwin,

And a big thanks to the team ! Special thanks to Grzegorz for his daily
help ;)

Now, we focus on 4.3.0.RC1 ! I'm on it !

On 10/06/2019 23:36, Erwin Hogeweg wrote:

> Wonderful JB,
>
> As always, kudos to the Karaf team for the commitment and all the hard work.
>
> Erwin
>
> El jun. 10, 2019, a la(s) 12:39, Jean-Baptiste Onofré <[hidden email]> escribió:
>
>> The Apache Karaf team is pleased to announce Apache Karaf (runtime)
>> 4.2.6 release!
>>
>> Apache Karaf (runtime) 4.2.6 is a maintenance release on the 4.2.x
>> series. It brings improvements, dependency updates, and bug fixes
>> especially:
>>
>> * fix SCR with Equinox
>> * fix subshell mode
>> * Pax Web and Jetty upgraded including CVE fixes
>> * new web:install command
>> * and much more
>>
>> You can take a look on the Release Notes for details:
>>
>> https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=12311140&version=12345365
>>
>> You can download the release from the Karaf website:
>>
>> http://karaf.apache.org/download.html#container-426
>>
>> Enjoy !
>>
>> The Karaf Team

Re: [ANN] Apache Karaf (runtime) 4.2.6 has been released!

rkmoquin
Yes, I was excited to see 4.2.6 came out.  I also want to say thanks for all the hard work JB and the rest do to make the Karaf releases happen!

I'd really like to contribute back some day.

Ryan

On Tue, Jun 11, 2019, 1:31 AM Jean-Baptiste Onofré <[hidden email]> wrote:
Thanks Erwin,

And a big thanks to the team ! Special thanks to Grzegorz for his daily
help ;)

Now, we focus on 4.3.0.RC1 ! I'm on it !

On 10/06/2019 23:36, Erwin Hogeweg wrote:
> Wonderful JB,
>
> As always, kudos to the Karaf team for the commitment and all the hard work.
>
> Erwin
>
> El jun. 10, 2019, a la(s) 12:39, Jean-Baptiste Onofré <[hidden email]> escribió:
>
>> The Apache Karaf team is pleased to announce Apache Karaf (runtime)
>> 4.2.6 release!
>>
>> Apache Karaf (runtime) 4.2.6 is a maintenance release on the 4.2.x
>> series. It brings improvements, dependency updates, and bug fixes
>> especially:
>>
>> * fix SCR with Equinox
>> * fix subshell mode
>> * Pax Web and Jetty upgraded including CVE fixes
>> * new web:install command
>> * and much more
>>
>> You can take a look on the Release Notes for details:
>>
>> https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=12311140&version=12345365
>>
>> You can download the release from the Karaf website:
>>
>> http://karaf.apache.org/download.html#container-426
>>
>> Enjoy !
>>
>> The Karaf Team

Re: [ANN] Apache Karaf (runtime) 4.2.6 has been released!

rkmoquin
Looking forward to 4.3.0 and playing with the new OSGi 7 stuff! :)