Re: Need to execute code while uninstalling application on Karaf

Re: Need to execute code while uninstalling application on Karaf

Prithviraj
Thanks a lot Christian.
I am looking into  this solution .

For now  we need  some  quick fix .
can you please let me know if there is any hook which can be plug at stopping of  bundle (pre stop ) ?
Thanks in advance .

On Tue, Jan 27, 2015 at 7:13 PM, cschneider [via Karaf] <[hidden email]> wrote:
Almost all karaf modules use this.

As an example look at this:
https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=karaf.git;a=blob;f=bundle/core/src/main/java/org/apache/karaf/bundle/core/internal/osgi/Activator.java;h=c5c765b18d006a4053a0a66c5d02600259ab94dd;hb=HEAD

I have condensed the code a bit:
BundlesMBeanImpl bundlesMBeanImpl = new BundlesMBeanImpl(bundleContext,
bundleService);
Hashtable<String, Object> props = new Hashtable<>();
props.put("jmx.objectname", "org.apache.karaf:type=bundle,name=" +
System.getProperty("karaf.name"));
bundleContext.registerService(getInterfaceNames(mbean), mbean, props);

Also see:
http://aries.apache.org/modules/jmx.html

Christian

On 27.01.2015 13:32, Prithviraj wrote:
> Do we have any sample example of it , which i can follow ?

Christian Schneider
http://www.liquid-reality.de

Open Source Architect
http://www.talend.com

http://karaf.922171.n3.nabble.com/Need-to-execute-code-while-uninstalling-application-on-Karaf-tp4038037p4038046.html
To unsubscribe from Need to execute code while uninstalling application on Karaf, click here.
NAML

Re: Need to execute code while uninstalling application on Karaf

jbonofre
Stop of activator or destroy on the blueprint bean.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.

http://karaf.922171.n3.nabble.com/template/NamlServlet.jtp?macro=macro_viewer&id=instant_html%21nabble%3Aemail.naml&base=nabble.naml.namespaces.BasicNamespace-nabble.view.web.template.NabbleNamespace-nabble.view.web.template.NodeNamespace&breadcrumbs=notify_subscribers%21nabble%3Aemail.naml-instant_emails%21nabble%3Aemail.naml-send_instant_email%21nabble%3Aemail.naml>