Re: [karaf-site] - Jekyll

jbonofre
Hi François,

Thanks a lot for this effort. As already discussed together, it looks good to me !

The second step will be to create a dedicated page par projects to give better visibility.

Thanks again,

Le 10 avr. 2020 à 09:02, Francois Papon <[hidden email]> a écrit :

Hi all,

I just pushed a PR to propose a migration of the static actual website to Jekyll generator:

https://github.com/apache/karaf-site/pull/57

The effort was just to migrate "as is" the html pages with split some of the html parts (head, nav, footer...).

The next step will be to use markdown for the news post part but we can already merge this PR.

Feedbacks are welcome :)

regards,
--
François