Refused to execute script from 'URL' because its MIME type ('') is not executable, and strict MIME type checking is enabled

Refused to execute script from 'URL' because its MIME type ('') is not executable, and strict MIME type checking is enabled

munishgupta.asr
Hi All,

After upgrading KARAF to 4.2.0, I am facing this error while loading JSP
pages if it loads any custom JS file.

Refused to execute script from
'https://localhost:8443/dashboard/views/welcome.js' because its MIME type
('') is not executable, and strict MIME type checking is enabled

in my JSP page, I am loading this JS file.

Has anybody faced this problem before and has any idea about how we can fix
it?

Munish

Sent from: http://karaf.922171.n3.nabble.com/Karaf-Dev-f930721.html

Re: Refused to execute script from 'URL' because its MIME type ('') is not executable, and strict MIME type checking is enabled

did it work on Karaf 4.1.x ?

Can you share your js ?

On 19/09/2018 14:55, munishgupta.asr wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> After upgrading KARAF to 4.2.0, I am facing this error while loading JSP
> pages if it loads any custom JS file.
>
> Refused to execute script from
> 'https://localhost:8443/dashboard/views/welcome.js' because its MIME type
> ('') is not executable, and strict MIME type checking is enabled
>
> in my JSP page, I am loading this JS file.
>

> Has anybody faced this problem before and has any idea about how we can fix
> it?
>
> Munish

> Sent from: http://karaf.922171.n3.nabble.com/Karaf-Dev-f930721.html

Re: Refused to execute script from 'URL' because its MIME type ('') is not executable, and strict MIME type checking is enabled

munishgupta.asr
This was identified as our internal code issue and I was able to resolve it.

Thanks JB.

Munish

Sent from: http://karaf.922171.n3.nabble.com/Karaf-Dev-f930721.html

Re: Refused to execute script from 'URL' because its MIME type ('') is not executable, and strict MIME type checking is enabled

jbonofre
Good to know, thanks.