Release PaxExam Karaf Testframework 0.5.0

Release PaxExam Karaf Testframework 0.5.0

Andreas Pieber
Hey Guys,

I've finished the fifth feature release of the Pax Exam Karaf Testframework right now (seams to become a new-year-baby :-)) and pushed it to maven central (should be there within the next hours).

Compared to the previous version (0.4.1 [1]) I've only upgraded the versions for the integration tests (karaf to 2.2.5, servicemix to 4.4.0, openengsb to 2.2.2) and SMX to the final version 2.3.0 [2]. This notification is mostly for ppl already using the framework; the upgrade should be painless. Newcomers can either take a look at [3] or give the karaf-trunk directly a shot. The sources are already there and are waiting patiently for a 3.0 release of karaf :-)

Enjoy!

Kind regards,
Andreas