Resolve feature from bundle

aedevdweij
A little background info:

We are porting a pax runner instance to karaf (4.0.8) and started with a selection of features. It turned out that our java transactions did not work properly because there where multiple bundles with an implementation.

Is there an easy way to resolve the feature from a bundle? I couldn't find any useful bundle or feature related commands and ended up having to inspect the (suspicious) feature files one by one. This was pretty cumbersome.

It would be nice to have an equivalent to bundle:find-class but then to find a feature, eg feature:find-bundle... Am I overlooking something or is this not possible (yet)?

Regards,
Aede