SAP JCO Factory

Jean-Yves Terrien
This message to share with you my code on SAP JCO.

I prepare a set of components to communicate with SAP via RFC.
the first is a factory connection for karaf. https://github.com/sekaijin/jco-factory
the next a camel component to send and receive idocs (xml) via RFC.

This is a first SNAPSHOT.

Bye JYT

Re: SAP JCO Factory

cschneider
Hi Jean-Yves,

do you know that there already is a pretty good SAP adapter called hibersap?
http://hibersap.org/example/

It is apache licensed and works very well in OSGi.

Christian

> This message to share with you my code on SAP JCO.
>
> I prepare a set of components to communicate with SAP via RFC.
> the first is a factory connection for karaf. https://github.com/sekaijin/
> jco-factory
> the next a camel component to send and receive idocs (xml) via RFC.
>
> This is a first SNAPSHOT.
>
> Bye JYT

Christian Schneider
http://www.liquid-reality.de