Some tips on how to create a feature

Cristiano Gavião
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Some tips on how to create a feature

adrian.trenaman
Hi Christiano,

I've just posted up some code I'm using for a Webinar on Thursday on
'Securing CXF Web Services with SSL/TLS and WS-Security'  and it's got a
concise enough features project in it.

You can get the code at from the GIT repository at
http://sparks.fusesource.com

If you're interested in attending the webinar, the link for the EMEA
session is http://tinyurl.com/3v9fb3q and for the US session is
http://tinyurl.com/3m65n34

Enjoy!

Ade

On 05/04/2011 23:09, Cristiano Gavião wrote:

> Hi, could someone point me to a complete example project that shows me
> how to create a feature ?
>
> I'm trying to figure out it reading the doc page
> (http://karaf.apache.org/manual/2.1.99-SNAPSHOT/developers-guide/features-maven-plugin.html)
> but I couldn't yet.
>
> thanks
>
> Cristiano

Re: Some tips on how to create a feature

David Jencks
CONTENTS DELETED

CONTENTS DELETED

CONTENTS DELETED

CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Some tips on how to create a feature

adrian.trenaman
Hi Cristiano,

I'll see if I can fix this so you can get a build.

Best,
Ade.