Starting bundle: spring error in camel context

GFO

Starting bundle: spring error in camel context

GFO
Hi,

I am trying to launch my bundle.

However, I have the following error:

Here is my camel-context.xml file: https://pastebin.com/CsxSDZsv

I know this error can come from namespaces in my file. I tried several
things:
- remove the version number in XSD spring links
- change the version number in XSD spring links

=> Every time the same error.

Does anyone has already solved this problem?

Thanks;
GFO

Re: Starting bundle: spring error in camel context

You forgot to paste your error stack trace ;)

François

Le 04/01/2018 à 21:48, GFO a écrit :

> Hi,
>
> I am trying to launch my bundle.
>
> However, I have the following error:
>

> Here is my camel-context.xml file: https://pastebin.com/CsxSDZsv
>
> I know this error can come from namespaces in my file. I tried several
> things:
> - remove the version number in XSD spring links
> - change the version number in XSD spring links
>
> => Every time the same error.
>
> Does anyone has already solved this problem?
>
> Thanks;
> GFO

Francois Papon
Openrun : https://www.openrun.re
GFO

Re: Starting bundle: spring error in camel context

GFO
Hi,

I think it has been deleted, it was in the message when I previewed it...

Here is the pastebin link: https://pastebin.com/LkKDwv89

Thanks,
GFO

Re: Starting bundle: spring error in camel context

Do you embedded a Spring dependencie in your bundle ?

Le 4 janv. 2018 10:09 PM, GFO a écrit : > > Hi, > > I think it has been deleted, it was in the message when I previewed it... > > Here is the pastebin link: https://pastebin.com/LkKDwv89 > > Thanks, > GFO > > > > -- > Sent from: http://karaf.922171.n3.nabble.com/Karaf-User-f930749.html
Francois Papon
Openrun : https://www.openrun.re

Re: Starting bundle: spring error in camel context

It seems you embed lot of packages in your bundle, which is wrong generally
speaking.

I would advice to correctly import the packages.

GFO

Re: Starting bundle: spring error in camel context

GFO
Hi,

My bundle was embedding spring dependencies.
Now it embed no dependency. All its dependencies are wrapped as bundles.

I checked what is imported by my bundle with bundle:requirements command.
It imports the right Spring version, 3.2.18, via
org.apache.servicemix.bundles.spring-beans,
org.apache.servicemix.bundles.spring-context, etc. which seems right.

But I still have the same error. Do you know in which way I can go through
to debug deeper?

Thanks,
GFO

Re: Starting bundle: spring error in camel context

Can you share your pom.xml ? At least output of bundle:headers ?

What camel-spring version ?

By the way, why not using camel-blueprint ? or at least newer Spring version ?

GFO

Re: Starting bundle: spring error in camel context

GFO
My camel-spring version is 2.16.5. The camel-spring bundle imports the right
Spring version (like my bundle does).

I can try to use Spring 4. But, if I remember well, I switched to Spring 3
because of the incompatibility of a bundle with Spring 4. I don't remember
which one, I should have noted it...

If it does not work with Spring 4 I can try with blueprint.

I forward you my pom / headers in an hour.

Thanks a lot,
GFO

Re: Starting bundle: spring error in camel context

jbonofre
And what about the Karaf version ?

GFO

Re: Starting bundle: spring error in camel context

GFO
My Karaf version is 4.0.9 (ServiceMix 7.0.1).

Here are my headers: https://pastebin.com/JgBQGxCb

And here is my pom.xml: https://pastebin.com/7TjxBzxp

Thanks
GFO

Re: Starting bundle: spring error in camel context

jbonofre
Thanks, I will take a look.

I keep you posted.

GFO

Re: Starting bundle: spring error in camel context

GFO
This post was updated on .
OK, thanks!

Just to bounce back to one of your previous messages about using blueprint
instead of Spring, I think it'll be difficult.

I always make apps with Spring and my colleagues as well. I prefer to have
something "controlled". More, the app is currently built with Spring so with
annotations, config class, etc. It could be time consuming for me to change
everything.

Thanks,
GFO

Re: Starting bundle: spring error in camel context

jbonofre
Fair enough.

I complete an improvement on Decanter and check your stuff.

GFO

Re: Starting bundle: spring error in camel context

GFO
Hi jbonofre,

Did you have time to have a look? :)

Thanks a lot,
GFO

Re: Starting bundle: spring error in camel context

not yet, I will beginning of this afternoon (busy with Decanter improvements
this morning).

I keep you posted.