Switching frameworks / restart clean

Guillaume Nodet
I've just committed a few changes in trunk to better support clean
restarts and swtiching frameworks.
Mostly, now you can do:
 >  dev:framework equinox
 >  dev:restart --clean
And it will restart with equinox instead of the current framework.
This isn't much, but it' quite handy when testing / developping ...

Blog: http://gnodet.blogspot.com/
Open Source SOA
http://fusesource.com

Re: Switching frameworks / restart clean

jbonofre
Hi Guillaume,

thanks for the update, it's very interesting.