Turn off Karaf configuration persistence manager

Turn off Karaf configuration persistence manager

Dominik Przybysz
Hi,
is there any chance that KARAF-4803 [1] will be merged and closed in the next Karaf version? It is very confusing for my users that when I change a property via command line, than the property is changed in my store and also in the karaf etc.

Pozdrawiam / Regards,
Dominik Przybysz

Re: Turn off Karaf configuration persistence manager

I guess it's been missing a version till now.
I added it to version 4.2.0.
For a patch level version this change does have to much implications.

regards, Achim

is there any chance that KARAF-4803 [1] will be merged and closed in the next Karaf version? It is very confusing for my users that when I change a property via command line, than the property is changed in my store and also in the karaf etc.

--
Pozdrawiam / Regards,
Dominik Przybysz

--