Two more interesting bumps for Karaf 4.2.1

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
4 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Two more interesting bumps for Karaf 4.2.1

Eric Lilja

These include: EclipseLink 2.7.3 and org.apache.felix.scr 2.1.2

Any possibility they could be included? I suspect the vote is imminent
since I noticed the Pax Web upgrade was just resolved.

- EL

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Two more interesting bumps for Karaf 4.2.1

jbonofre
Hi,

I'm on the updates and yes, the vote is almost there as I'm fixing the
last itests on examples.

Thanks !
Regards
JB

On 12/08/2018 15:00, Eric Lilja wrote:
>
> These include: EclipseLink 2.7.3 and org.apache.felix.scr 2.1.2
>
> Any possibility they could be included? I suspect the vote is imminent
> since I noticed the Pax Web upgrade was just resolved.
>
> - EL
>

--
Jean-Baptiste Onofré
[hidden email]
http://blog.nanthrax.net
Talend - http://www.talend.com
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Two more interesting bumps for Karaf 4.2.1

Mikael Åsberg
Thanks for doing those updates! Is it too late to take in the latest
version of hibernate validator before the vote? Thanks for all the great
work!

On Sun, Aug 12, 2018, 16:07 Jean-Baptiste Onofré <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I'm on the updates and yes, the vote is almost there as I'm fixing the
> last itests on examples.
>
> Thanks !
> Regards
> JB
>
> On 12/08/2018 15:00, Eric Lilja wrote:
> >
> > These include: EclipseLink 2.7.3 and org.apache.felix.scr 2.1.2
> >
> > Any possibility they could be included? I suspect the vote is imminent
> > since I noticed the Pax Web upgrade was just resolved.
> >
> > - EL
> >
>
> --
> Jean-Baptiste Onofré
> [hidden email]
> http://blog.nanthrax.net
> Talend - http://www.talend.com
>
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Two more interesting bumps for Karaf 4.2.1

jbonofre
Hi,

It's already on the way:

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/KARAF-5870
https://github.com/apache/karaf/pull/594

Regards
JB

On 16/08/2018 11:47, Mikael Åsberg wrote:

> Thanks for doing those updates! Is it too late to take in the latest
> version of hibernate validator before the vote? Thanks for all the great
> work!
>
> On Sun, Aug 12, 2018, 16:07 Jean-Baptiste Onofré <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> I'm on the updates and yes, the vote is almost there as I'm fixing the
>> last itests on examples.
>>
>> Thanks !
>> Regards
>> JB
>>
>> On 12/08/2018 15:00, Eric Lilja wrote:
>>>
>>> These include: EclipseLink 2.7.3 and org.apache.felix.scr 2.1.2
>>>
>>> Any possibility they could be included? I suspect the vote is imminent
>>> since I noticed the Pax Web upgrade was just resolved.
>>>
>>> - EL
>>>
>>
>> --
>> Jean-Baptiste Onofré
>> [hidden email]
>> http://blog.nanthrax.net
>> Talend - http://www.talend.com
>>
>

--
Jean-Baptiste Onofré
[hidden email]
http://blog.nanthrax.net
Talend - http://www.talend.com