[UPDATE] Apache Karaf 4.2.1 on vote soon and master moving to 4.3.0-SNAPSHOT

[UPDATE] Apache Karaf 4.2.1 on vote soon and master moving to 4.3.0-SNAPSHOT

jbonofre
Hi guys,

maybe you see some updates on Jira: I have a bunch of local branches
ready as PRs to prepare Karaf 4.2.1.

It's almost done, and I'm pretty confident that 4.2.1 will be on vote
before the end of this week.

On the other hand, when 4.2.1 will be out, I will create the 4.2.x
branch and master will be bumped to 4.3.0-SNAPSHOT.
The purpose of 4.3.x is to have fully R7 support (which is partial for
now on 4.2.x).

Re: [UPDATE] Apache Karaf 4.2.1 on vote soon and master moving to 4.3.0-SNAPSHOT

jbonofre
Hi guys,

we are now on the latest steps in Karaf "Container" 4.2.1 release
preparation.

I'm updating, fixing and reviewing the last PRs.

I plan to start the release process during the week end, so 4.2.1 should
be in vote on Sunday or Monday.