[UPDATE] Preparing Karaf 4.2.1, and other releases

[UPDATE] Preparing Karaf 4.2.1, and other releases

I'm now back from vacations.

As you might have seen, I'm preparing a series of updates and fixes on master,
including some Java 10 support. It will also include new samples in the
distribution, docker feature, refactoring of the documentation, etc.

The idea is to head to Karaf 4.2.1 in couple of weeks.

In the mean time, I'm also preparing new Cave 5.0.0 (refactoring already
explained on the list), Cellar and Decanter releases.

Thanks !

Re: [UPDATE] Preparing Karaf 4.2.1, and other releases

jbonofre
Hi guys,

just to let you know that I'm prepared a bunch of branches with several updates
and fixes.

I'm creating the PRs this week to go towards 4.2.1 soon.

I keep you posted !

> Hi all,
>
> I'm now back from vacations.
>
> As you might have seen, I'm preparing a series of updates and fixes on master,
> including some Java 10 support. It will also include new samples in the
> distribution, docker feature, refactoring of the documentation, etc.
>
> The idea is to head to Karaf 4.2.1 in couple of weeks.
>
> In the mean time, I'm also preparing new Cave 5.0.0 (refactoring already
> explained on the list), Cellar and Decanter releases.
>
> Thanks !

Re: [UPDATE] Preparing Karaf 4.2.1, and other releases

Thanks JB for the updated !

François

Le 14/05/2018 à 09:30, Jean-Baptiste Onofré a écrit :

> Hi guys,
>
> just to let you know that I'm prepared a bunch of branches with several updates
> and fixes.
>
> I'm creating the PRs this week to go towards 4.2.1 soon.
>
> I keep you posted !

> On 04/30/2018 07:34 AM, Jean-Baptiste Onofré wrote:
>> Hi all,
>>
>> I'm now back from vacations.
>>
>> As you might have seen, I'm preparing a series of updates and fixes on master,
>> including some Java 10 support. It will also include new samples in the
>> distribution, docker feature, refactoring of the documentation, etc.
>>
>> The idea is to head to Karaf 4.2.1 in couple of weeks.
>>
>> In the mean time, I'm also preparing new Cave 5.0.0 (refactoring already
>> explained on the list), Cellar and Decanter releases.
>>
>> Thanks !

François Papon
fpapon@apache.org
Yupiik - https://www.yupiik.com