Updating documentation

Les Hazlewood-4
Hi all,

I see there are a lot of older references in the Karaf documentation
to ServiceMix examples.  Could someone please allow me edit access on
the wiki so I can correct these as I come across them?

I'm an Apache committer with a CLA on file already (lhazlewood _at_
apache dot org), as I'm the PMC Chair for Apache Shiro.  Due to
Shiro's website also being backed by cwiki, I'm intimately familiar
with confluence-style documentation.  Would this be ok?

Best,

Les

Re: Updating documentation

Chris Custine
We'll never turn down an offer to help with docs  :-)

I have added asf-cla group to have page edit permissions, let me know if you
have any issues.

Thank you very much for catching the doc issues...

Chris

--
Chris Custine
FUSESource :: http://fusesource.com