Quantcast

Updating my bundles

cremains
Hey,
    I've deployed my bundles to karaf(I copied all my bundles to KARAF_HOME/deploy) and then run karaf as a service and closed the terminator.After that,I want to update some of my bundles to a higher version.What shoud i do? The customer said that they don't wanna to start karaf terminator again.

---------
Cremains

Re: Updating my bundles

Tcharl
Hi,

You just have to go to the karaf console, install and start your bundle.
I don't know how you do with karaf, but with felix I'm using these commands:

osgi>install <path_to_bundle>/<bundle>.jar
osgi>lb //this shows lists all installed and started bundles
osgi>start <bundle number>