Quantcast

Upgrade procedure for Karaf 3.0.1 to 3.0.2

Upgrade procedure for Karaf 3.0.1 to 3.0.2

lgauthier
I would like to upgrade my 3.0.1 Karaf services and different Karaf instances to 3.0.2 but I cannot see any instructions on the the upgrade procedure.

The release note refers to 3.0.2 as an "update patch for Apache Karaf 3.0.x" but does not explain how to apply the patch.

This page is empty: http://karaf.apache.org/manual/latest/users-guide/update.html

A few specific questions:

How to upgrade a "root" instance?
How to upgrade "slave" instances (if different)?

Any general info/documentation on this topic is welcome.

Thank you,

Laurent