[VOTE] Apache Karaf Cave 4.1.0 release

I submit Karaf Cave 4.1.0 release to your vote.
This first release in the new Cave 4.1.x series introduces the Deployer
feature, allowing you to manipulate artifacts and interact with Karaf
instance.

It also includes the Karaf Features Gateway feature, allowing you to use
an unique Cave repository serving all features for your Karaf instances.

It contains several bug fixes and improvements on the Server feature as
well.

Release Notes:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=12311140&version=12340462

Staging Repository:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachekaraf-1103/

Git Tag:
cave-4.1.0

Please vote to approve this release:

[ ] +1 Approve the release
[ ] -1 Don't approve the release (please provide specific comments)

Re: [VOTE] Apache Karaf Cave 4.1.0 release

Good Christmas release :)

+1 (non-binding)

François

Le 24/12/2017 à 11:08, Jean-Baptiste Onofré a écrit :

> Hi all,
>
> I submit Karaf Cave 4.1.0 release to your vote.
> This first release in the new Cave 4.1.x series introduces the
> Deployer feature, allowing you to manipulate artifacts and interact
> with Karaf instance.
>
> It also includes the Karaf Features Gateway feature, allowing you to
> use an unique Cave repository serving all features for your Karaf
> instances.
>
> It contains several bug fixes and improvements on the Server feature
> as well.
>
> Release Notes:
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=12311140&version=12340462
>

> Staging Repository:
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachekaraf-1103/
>
> Git Tag:
> cave-4.1.0
>
> Please vote to approve this release:
>
> [ ] +1 Approve the release

> Thanks,

Francois Papon
Openrun : https://www.openrun.re

Re: [VOTE] Apache Karaf Cave 4.1.0 release

+1 (binding)

> Hi all,
>
> I submit Karaf Cave 4.1.0 release to your vote.
> This first release in the new Cave 4.1.x series introduces the Deployer
> feature, allowing you to manipulate artifacts and interact with Karaf
> instance.
>
> It also includes the Karaf Features Gateway feature, allowing you to use
> an unique Cave repository serving all features for your Karaf instances.
>
> It contains several bug fixes and improvements on the Server feature as
> well.
>
> Release Notes:
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=12311140&version=12340462
>

> Staging Repository:
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachekaraf-1103/
>
> Git Tag:
> cave-4.1.0
>
> Please vote to approve this release:
>
> [ ] +1 Approve the release

> Thanks,

Re: [VOTE] Apache Karaf Cave 4.1.0 release

Achim Nierbeck
+1 (binding)

> +1 (binding)

> On 24/12/2017 08:08, Jean-Baptiste Onofré wrote:
>
>> Hi all,
>>
>> I submit Karaf Cave 4.1.0 release to your vote.
>> This first release in the new Cave 4.1.x series introduces the Deployer
>> feature, allowing you to manipulate artifacts and interact with Karaf
>> instance.
>>
>> It also includes the Karaf Features Gateway feature, allowing you to use
>> an unique Cave repository serving all features for your Karaf instances.
>>
>> It contains several bug fixes and improvements on the Server feature as
>> well.
>>
>> Release Notes:
>> https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?proje
>> ctId=12311140&version=12340462
>>
>> Staging Repository:
>> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachekaraf-1103/
>>
>> Git Tag:
>> cave-4.1.0
>>
>> Please vote to approve this release:
>>
>> [ ] +1 Approve the release
>> [ ] -1 Don't approve the release (please provide specific comments)
>>
>> This vote will be open for at least 72 hours.
>>
>> Thanks,

Apache Member
Project Lead
blog <http://notizblog.nierbeck.de/>

Re: [VOTE] Apache Karaf Cave 4.1.0 release

Hi guys,

gently reminder: we need an additional binding vote for this release.

> Hi all,
>
> I submit Karaf Cave 4.1.0 release to your vote.
> This first release in the new Cave 4.1.x series introduces the Deployer feature,
> allowing you to manipulate artifacts and interact with Karaf instance.
>
> It also includes the Karaf Features Gateway feature, allowing you to use an
> unique Cave repository serving all features for your Karaf instances.
>
> It contains several bug fixes and improvements on the Server feature as well.
>
> Release Notes:
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=12311140&version=12340462
>

> Staging Repository:
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachekaraf-1103/
>
> Git Tag:
> cave-4.1.0
>
> Please vote to approve this release:
>
> [ ] +1 Approve the release

> Thanks,

Re: [VOTE] Apache Karaf Cave 4.1.0 release

jgoodyear
+1

Cheers,
Jamie

On Mon, Jan 1, 2018 at 11:56 AM, Jean-Baptiste Onofré <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi guys,
>
> gently reminder: we need an additional binding vote for this release.
>
> Thanks
>

> On 12/24/2017 08:08 AM, Jean-Baptiste Onofré wrote:
>>
>> Hi all,
>>
>> I submit Karaf Cave 4.1.0 release to your vote.
>> This first release in the new Cave 4.1.x series introduces the Deployer
>> feature, allowing you to manipulate artifacts and interact with Karaf
>> instance.
>>
>> It also includes the Karaf Features Gateway feature, allowing you to use
>> an unique Cave repository serving all features for your Karaf instances.
>>
>> It contains several bug fixes and improvements on the Server feature as
>> well.
>>
>> Release Notes:
>>
>> https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=12311140&version=12340462
>>
>> Staging Repository:
>> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachekaraf-1103/
>>
>> Git Tag:
>> cave-4.1.0
>>
>> Please vote to approve this release:
>>
>> [ ] +1 Approve the release
>> [ ] -1 Don't approve the release (please provide specific comments)
>>
>> This vote will be open for at least 72 hours.
>>
>> Thanks,

[RESULT][VOTE] Apache Karaf Cave 4.1.0 release

this vote passed with the following result:

+1 (binding): Jean-Baptiste Onofré, Achim Nierbeck, Jamie Goodyear
+1 (non-binding): François Papon

I'm promoting the artifacts to Central and dist, update Jira. Then, I will
announce the release.

Thanks all for your vote.