[VOTE] Apache Karaf Cave 4.1.1 release

I submit Apache Karaf Cave 4.1.1 release to your vote.

This is a maintenance release on Cave 4.1.x series (working on Karaf
4.0.x, 4.1.x and 4.2.x), before starting the upgrade to the next 4.2.x
series.
This release contains fixes on the Maven repository management, the
Feature gateway, the REST services (for both repository and deployer).

For complete details, please take a look on the release notes:

Release Notes:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=12311140&version=12342356

Git tag:
cave-4.1.1

Staging Repository:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachekaraf-1115/

Please vote to approve this release:

[ ] +1 Approve the release
[ ] -1 Don't approve the release (please provide specific comments)

Re: [VOTE] Apache Karaf Cave 4.1.1 release

fpapon
+1 (non-binding)

Thanks for the release !

regards,

François Papon
[hidden email]

Le 05/09/2018 à 08:56, Jean-Baptiste Onofré a écrit :

> Hi,
>
> I submit Apache Karaf Cave 4.1.1 release to your vote.
>
> This is a maintenance release on Cave 4.1.x series (working on Karaf
> 4.0.x, 4.1.x and 4.2.x), before starting the upgrade to the next 4.2.x
> series.
> This release contains fixes on the Maven repository management, the
> Feature gateway, the REST services (for both repository and deployer).
>
> For complete details, please take a look on the release notes:
>
> Release Notes:
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=12311140&version=12342356
>
> Git tag:
> cave-4.1.1
>
> Staging Repository:
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachekaraf-1115/
>
> Please vote to approve this release:
>
> [ ] +1 Approve the release

> Thanks,

François Papon
fpapon@apache.org
Yupiik - https://www.yupiik.com

Re: [VOTE] Apache Karaf Cave 4.1.1 release

+1 (binding)

> I submit Apache Karaf Cave 4.1.1 release to your vote.
>
> This is a maintenance release on Cave 4.1.x series (working on Karaf
> 4.0.x, 4.1.x and 4.2.x), before starting the upgrade to the next 4.2.x
> series.
> This release contains fixes on the Maven repository management, the
> Feature gateway, the REST services (for both repository and deployer).
>
> For complete details, please take a look on the release notes:
>
> Release Notes:
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=12311140&version=12342356
>
> Git tag:
> cave-4.1.1
>
> Staging Repository:
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachekaraf-1115/
>
> Please vote to approve this release:
>
> [ ] +1 Approve the release

> Thanks,

Re: [VOTE] Apache Karaf Cave 4.1.1 release

Grzegorz Grzybek
+1 (non-binding)

regards
Grzegorz Grzybek

czw., 6 wrz 2018 o 07:50 Jean-Baptiste Onofré <[hidden email]> napisał(a):

> +1 (binding)

> On 05/09/2018 06:56, Jean-Baptiste Onofré wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > I submit Apache Karaf Cave 4.1.1 release to your vote.
> >
> > This is a maintenance release on Cave 4.1.x series (working on Karaf
> > 4.0.x, 4.1.x and 4.2.x), before starting the upgrade to the next 4.2.x
> > series.
> > This release contains fixes on the Maven repository management, the
> > Feature gateway, the REST services (for both repository and deployer).
> >
> > For complete details, please take a look on the release notes:
> >
> > Release Notes:
> >
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=12311140&version=12342356
> >
> > Git tag:
> > cave-4.1.1
> >
> > Staging Repository:
> > https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachekaraf-1115/
> >
> > Please vote to approve this release:
> >
> > [ ] +1 Approve the release
> > [ ] -1 Don't approve the release (please provide specific comments)
> >
> > This vote will be open for at least 72 hours.
> >
> > Thanks,
> > Regards
> > JB

Re: [VOTE] Apache Karaf Cave 4.1.1 release

cschneider
+1 (binding)

Christian

Am Mi., 5. Sep. 2018 um 06:56 Uhr schrieb Jean-Baptiste Onofré <
[hidden email]>:

> Hi,
>
> I submit Apache Karaf Cave 4.1.1 release to your vote.
>
> This is a maintenance release on Cave 4.1.x series (working on Karaf
> 4.0.x, 4.1.x and 4.2.x), before starting the upgrade to the next 4.2.x
> series.
> This release contains fixes on the Maven repository management, the
> Feature gateway, the REST services (for both repository and deployer).
>
> For complete details, please take a look on the release notes:
>
> Release Notes:
>
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=12311140&version=12342356
>
> Git tag:
> cave-4.1.1
>
> Staging Repository:
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachekaraf-1115/
>
> Please vote to approve this release:
>
> [ ] +1 Approve the release

> Thanks,

Christian Schneider
http://www.liquid-reality.de

Computer Scientist
http://www.adobe.com

Re: [VOTE] Apache Karaf Cave 4.1.1 release

Andrea Cosentino
+1 (non-binding)

Thanks for the release.

--
Andrea Cosentino
----------------------------------

On Wednesday, September 5, 2018, 6:56:17 AM GMT+2, Jean-Baptiste Onofré <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hi,

[...]

jgoodyear
+1 (binding)

Cheers,
Jamie
On Thu, Sep 6, 2018 at 8:34 AM Andrea Cosentino
<[hidden email]> wrote:

> +1 (non-binding)
>
> Thanks for the release.
>
> --
> Andrea Cosentino
> ----------------------------------
> Apache Camel PMC Chair
> Apache Karaf Committer
> Apache Servicemix PMC Member
> Email: [hidden email]
> Twitter: @oscerd2
> Github: oscerd
>

> On Wednesday, September 5, 2018, 6:56:17 AM GMT+2, Jean-Baptiste Onofré <[hidden email]> wrote:
>

> Hi,
>
> I submit Apache Karaf Cave 4.1.1 release to your vote.
>
> This is a maintenance release on Cave 4.1.x series (working on Karaf
> 4.0.x, 4.1.x and 4.2.x), before starting the upgrade to the next 4.2.x
> series.
> This release contains fixes on the Maven repository management, the
> Feature gateway, the REST services (for both repository and deployer).
>
> For complete details, please take a look on the release notes:
>
> Release Notes:
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=12311140&version=12342356
>
> Git tag:
> cave-4.1.1
>
> Staging Repository:
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachekaraf-1115/
>
> Please vote to approve this release:
>
> [ ] +1 Approve the release

> Thanks,

[RESULT][VOTE] Apache Karaf Cave 4.1.1 release

this vote passed with the following results:

+1 (binding): Jean-Baptiste Onofré, Christian Schneider, Jamie Goodyear
+1 (non binding): François Papon, Grzegorz Grzybek, Andrea Cosentino

I'm promoting the artifacts on Central, update Jira and I will
review/merge the website PR announcing Cave 4.1.1.

Thanks all for your vote.