[VOTE] Apache Karaf Cave 4.1.2 release

I submit Apache Karaf Cave 4.1.2 release to your vote.

This is a maintenance release on Cave 4.1.x series (working with Karaf
runtime 4.0.x, 4.1.x and 4.2.x), preparing the refactoring planned for
the next 4.2.x series.

This release contains improvements on the Maven repository management
and new deployer operations.

For complete details, please take a look on the release notes:

Release Notes:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=12311140&version=12344835

Git tag:
cave-4.1.2

Staging Repository:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachekaraf-1124/

Please vote to approve this release:

[ ] +1 Approve the release
[ ] -1 Don't approve the release (please provide specific comments)

Re: [VOTE] Apache Karaf Cave 4.1.2 release

fpapon
+1 (binding)

Thanks JB!

Regards,

François Papon
[hidden email]

Le 15/01/2019 à 23:26, Jean-Baptiste Onofré a écrit :

> Hi,
>
> I submit Apache Karaf Cave 4.1.2 release to your vote.
>
> This is a maintenance release on Cave 4.1.x series (working with Karaf
> runtime 4.0.x, 4.1.x and 4.2.x), preparing the refactoring planned for
> the next 4.2.x series.
>
> This release contains improvements on the Maven repository management
> and new deployer operations.
>
> For complete details, please take a look on the release notes:
>
> Release Notes:
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=12311140&version=12344835
>
> Git tag:
> cave-4.1.2
>
> Staging Repository:
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachekaraf-1124/
>
> Please vote to approve this release:
>
> [ ] +1 Approve the release

> Thanks,
François Papon
fpapon@apache.org
Yupiik - https://www.yupiik.com

Re: [VOTE] Apache Karaf Cave 4.1.2 release

Grzegorz Grzybek
+1

regards
Grzegorz Grzybek

śr., 16 sty 2019 o 06:40 Francois Papon <[hidden email]>
napisał(a):

> +1 (binding)
>
> Thanks JB!
>
> Regards,
>
> François Papon
> [hidden email]
>
> Le 15/01/2019 à 23:26, Jean-Baptiste Onofré a écrit :
> > Hi,
> >
> > I submit Apache Karaf Cave 4.1.2 release to your vote.
> >
> > This is a maintenance release on Cave 4.1.x series (working with Karaf
> > runtime 4.0.x, 4.1.x and 4.2.x), preparing the refactoring planned for
> > the next 4.2.x series.
> >
> > This release contains improvements on the Maven repository management
> > and new deployer operations.
> >
> > For complete details, please take a look on the release notes:
> >
> > Release Notes:
> >
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=12311140&version=12344835
> >
> > Git tag:
> > cave-4.1.2
> >
> > Staging Repository:
> > https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachekaraf-1124/
> >
> > Please vote to approve this release:
> >
> > [ ] +1 Approve the release
> > [ ] -1 Don't approve the release (please provide specific comments)
> >
> > This vote will be open for at least 72 hours.
> >
> > Thanks,
> > Regards
> > JB

Re: [VOTE] Apache Karaf Cave 4.1.2 release

+1 (binding)

> I submit Apache Karaf Cave 4.1.2 release to your vote.
>
> This is a maintenance release on Cave 4.1.x series (working with Karaf
> runtime 4.0.x, 4.1.x and 4.2.x), preparing the refactoring planned for
> the next 4.2.x series.
>
> This release contains improvements on the Maven repository management
> and new deployer operations.
>
> For complete details, please take a look on the release notes:
>
> Release Notes:
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=12311140&version=12344835
>
> Git tag:
> cave-4.1.2
>
> Staging Repository:
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachekaraf-1124/
>
> Please vote to approve this release:
>
> [ ] +1 Approve the release

> Thanks,

Re: [VOTE] Apache Karaf Cave 4.1.2 release

jgoodyear
+1 (binding)

Cheers,
Jamie

On Fri, Jan 18, 2019 at 3:20 AM Jean-Baptiste Onofré <[hidden email]> wrote:

> +1 (binding)

> On 15/01/2019 20:26, Jean-Baptiste Onofré wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > I submit Apache Karaf Cave 4.1.2 release to your vote.
> >
> > This is a maintenance release on Cave 4.1.x series (working with Karaf
> > runtime 4.0.x, 4.1.x and 4.2.x), preparing the refactoring planned for
> > the next 4.2.x series.
> >
> > This release contains improvements on the Maven repository management
> > and new deployer operations.
> >
> > For complete details, please take a look on the release notes:
> >
> > Release Notes:
> > https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=12311140&version=12344835
> >
> > Git tag:
> > cave-4.1.2
> >
> > Staging Repository:
> > https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachekaraf-1124/
> >
> > Please vote to approve this release:
> >
> > [ ] +1 Approve the release
> > [ ] -1 Don't approve the release (please provide specific comments)
> >
> > This vote will be open for at least 72 hours.
> >
> > Thanks,
> > Regards
> > JB

[RESULT][VOTE] Apache Karaf Cave 4.1.2 release

this vote passed with the following result:

+1 (binding): François Papon, Grzegorz Grzybek, Jean-Baptiste Onofré,
Jamie Goodyear

I'm promoting the artifacts on Central, update Jira and website, and
then, I will announce the release.

Thanks all for your vote.