[VOTE] Apache Karaf Decanter 2.0.0 release, take 2

[VOTE] Apache Karaf Decanter 2.0.0 release, take 2

I submit Karaf Decanter 2.0.0 release to your vote.

This is the first release in the new Decanter 2.x series. It's designed to work
with Karaf >= 4.

It's an important release providing updated and new backends, a first round of
shell commands (to manage the alerting feature) and much more.

Release Notes:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=12311140&version=12341053

Staging Repository:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachekaraf-1107/

Git Tag:
decanter-2.0.0

Please vote to approve this release:

[ ] +1 Approve the release
[ ] -1 Don't approve the release (please provide specific comments)

Re: [VOTE] Apache Karaf Decanter 2.0.0 release, take 2

fpapon
+1 (non-binding)

Thanks for the release !

François

Le 02/02/2018 à 18:20, Jean-Baptiste Onofré a écrit :

> Hi all,
>
> I submit Karaf Decanter 2.0.0 release to your vote.
>
> This is the first release in the new Decanter 2.x series. It's designed to work
> with Karaf >= 4.
>
> It's an important release providing updated and new backends, a first round of
> shell commands (to manage the alerting feature) and much more.
>
> Release Notes:
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=12311140&version=12341053
>
> Staging Repository:
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachekaraf-1107/
>
> Git Tag:
> decanter-2.0.0
>
> Please vote to approve this release:
>
> [ ] +1 Approve the release

> Thanks,

Francois Papon
Openrun : https://www.openrun.re

Re: [VOTE] Apache Karaf Decanter 2.0.0 release, take 2

Achim Nierbeck
+1 (binding)

regards, Achim

--

Apache Member
Project Lead

Re: [VOTE] Apache Karaf Decanter 2.0.0 release, take 2

cschneider
+1

Christian

> Hi all,
>
> I submit Karaf Decanter 2.0.0 release to your vote.
>
> This is the first release in the new Decanter 2.x series. It's designed to
> work
> with Karaf >= 4.
>
> It's an important release providing updated and new backends, a first
> round of
> shell commands (to manage the alerting feature) and much more.
>
> Release Notes:
> projectId=12311140&version=12341053
>
> Staging Repository:
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachekaraf-1107/
>
> Git Tag:
> decanter-2.0.0
>
> Please vote to approve this release:
>
> [ ] +1 Approve the release

> Thanks,

Christian Schneider
http://www.liquid-reality.de

Computer Scientist
http://www.adobe.com

Re: [VOTE] Apache Karaf Decanter 2.0.0 release, take 2

+1 (binding)

> Hi all,
>
> I submit Karaf Decanter 2.0.0 release to your vote.
>
> This is the first release in the new Decanter 2.x series. It's designed to work
> with Karaf >= 4.
>
> It's an important release providing updated and new backends, a first round of
> shell commands (to manage the alerting feature) and much more.
>
> Release Notes:
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=12311140&version=12341053
>
> Staging Repository:
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachekaraf-1107/
>
> Git Tag:
> decanter-2.0.0
>
> Please vote to approve this release:
>
> [ ] +1 Approve the release

> Thanks,

R: [VOTE] Apache Karaf Decanter 2.0.0 release, take 2

Andrea Cosentino
+1 (non-binding)
Thanks JB

Inviato da Yahoo Mail su Android

  Il ven, 2 feb, 2018 alle 15:20, Jean-Baptiste Onofré<[hidden email]> ha scritto:   Hi all,

I submit Karaf Decanter 2.0.0 release to your vote.

This is the first release in the new Decanter 2.x series. It's designed to work
with Karaf >= 4.

It's an important release providing updated and new backends, a first round of
shell commands (to manage the alerting feature) and much more.

Release Notes:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=12311140&version=12341053

Staging Repository:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachekaraf-1107/

Git Tag:
decanter-2.0.0

Please vote to approve this release:

[ ] +1 Approve the release
[ ] -1 Don't approve the release (please provide specific comments)

[RESULT][VOTE] Apache Karaf Decanter 2.0.0 release, take 2

this vote passed with the following result:

+1 (binding): Achim Nierbeck, Christian Schneider, Jean-Baptiste Onofré
+1 (non binding): François Papon, Andrea Cosentino

I'm promoting the artifacts on Central, update Jira and website and then I will
send the announcement e-mail on the mailing lists.

Thanks all for your vote !