[VOTE] Apache Karaf Decanter 2.0.0 release

[VOTE] Apache Karaf Decanter 2.0.0 release

I submit Karaf Decanter 2.0.0 release to your vote.

This is the first release in the new Decanter 2.x series. It's designed to work
with Karaf >= 4.

It's an important release providing updated and new backends, a first round of
shell commands (to manage the alerting feature) and much more.

Release Notes:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=12311140&version=12341053

Staging Repository:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachekaraf-1106/

Git Tag:
decanter-2.0.0

Please vote to approve this release:

[ ] +1 Approve the release
[ ] -1 Don't approve the release (please provide specific comments)

Re: [VOTE] Apache Karaf Decanter 2.0.0 release

fpapon
+1 (non-binding)

Thanks for the release !

François

Le 29/01/2018 à 22:00, Jean-Baptiste Onofré a écrit :

> Hi all,
>
> I submit Karaf Decanter 2.0.0 release to your vote.
>
> This is the first release in the new Decanter 2.x series. It's designed to work
> with Karaf >= 4.
>
> It's an important release providing updated and new backends, a first round of
> shell commands (to manage the alerting feature) and much more.
>
> Release Notes:
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=12311140&version=12341053
>
> Staging Repository:
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachekaraf-1106/
>
> Git Tag:
> decanter-2.0.0
>
> Please vote to approve this release:
>
> [ ] +1 Approve the release

> Thanks,

François Papon
fpapon@apache.org
Yupiik - https://www.yupiik.com

Re: [VOTE] Apache Karaf Decanter 2.0.0 release

cschneider
+1

Christian

> Hi all,
>
> I submit Karaf Decanter 2.0.0 release to your vote.
>
> This is the first release in the new Decanter 2.x series. It's designed to
> work
> with Karaf >= 4.
>
> It's an important release providing updated and new backends, a first
> round of
> shell commands (to manage the alerting feature) and much more.
>
> Release Notes:
> projectId=12311140&version=12341053
>
> Staging Repository:
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachekaraf-1106/
>
> Git Tag:
> decanter-2.0.0
>
> Please vote to approve this release:
>
> [ ] +1 Approve the release

> Thanks,

Christian Schneider
http://www.liquid-reality.de

Computer Scientist
http://www.adobe.com

[CANCEL][VOTE] Apache Karaf Decanter 2.0.0 release

Hi guys,

unfortunately, I found an annoying issue on Decanter today:

It's not new, but it can have an impact for users.

As the fix is pretty simple, I prefer to cancel this release to submit a new one
including fix in most of appenders.

I will submit a new vote tonight or tomorrow.

Sorry about that.