[VOTE] Apache Karaf Decanter 2.1.0 release

[VOTE] Apache Karaf Decanter 2.1.0 release

I submit Apache Karaf Decanter 2.1.0 release to your vote.

This is a major maintenance release on Decanter 2.x series. Especially,
it provides:

* New JDBC collector
* Fix and improvements on the JMS collector and appender
* Upgrade Kafka collector and appender to support Kafka 1.x
* Improvements on the JMX collector to be able to execute MBean operations
* Add new raw and parser services
and much more !

For complete details, please take a look on the release notes:

Release Notes:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=12311140&version=12342684

Git tag:
decanter-2.1.0

Staging Repository:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachekaraf-1116/

Please vote to approve this release:

[ ] +1 Approve the release
[ ] -1 Don't approve the release (please provide specific comments)

Re: [VOTE] Apache Karaf Decanter 2.1.0 release

fpapon
+1 (non-binding)
Thanks JB !
Regards
François

Envoyé depuis mon smartphone Samsung Galaxy.
-------- Message d'origine --------De : Jean-Baptiste Onofré <[hidden email]> Date : 07/09/2018  19:33  (GMT+04:00) À : Karaf Dev <[hidden email]> Objet : [VOTE] Apache Karaf Decanter 2.1.0 release
Hi,

[...]

François Papon
fpapon@apache.org
Yupiik - https://www.yupiik.com

Re: [VOTE] Apache Karaf Decanter 2.1.0 release

+1 (binding)

Gently reminder for this vote.

> I submit Apache Karaf Decanter 2.1.0 release to your vote.
>
> This is a major maintenance release on Decanter 2.x series. Especially,
> it provides:
>
> * New JDBC collector
> * Fix and improvements on the JMS collector and appender
> * Upgrade Kafka collector and appender to support Kafka 1.x
> * Improvements on the JMX collector to be able to execute MBean operations
> * Add new raw and parser services
> and much more !
>
> For complete details, please take a look on the release notes:
>
> Release Notes:
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=12311140&version=12342684
>
> Git tag:
> decanter-2.1.0
>
> Staging Repository:
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachekaraf-1116/
>
> Please vote to approve this release:
>
> [ ] +1 Approve the release

> Thanks,

Re: [VOTE] Apache Karaf Decanter 2.1.0 release

Achim Nierbeck-3
+1 (binding)

Am Di., 11. Sep. 2018 um 13:39 Uhr schrieb Jean-Baptiste Onofré <
[hidden email]>:

> +1 (binding)
>
> Gently reminder for this vote.

> On 07/09/2018 17:33, Jean-Baptiste Onofré wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > I submit Apache Karaf Decanter 2.1.0 release to your vote.
> >
> > This is a major maintenance release on Decanter 2.x series. Especially,
> > it provides:
> >
> > * New JDBC collector
> > * Fix and improvements on the JMS collector and appender
> > * Upgrade Kafka collector and appender to support Kafka 1.x
> > * Improvements on the JMX collector to be able to execute MBean
> operations
> > * Add new raw and parser services
> > and much more !
> >
> > For complete details, please take a look on the release notes:
> >
> > Release Notes:
> >
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=12311140&version=12342684
> >
> > Git tag:
> > decanter-2.1.0
> >
> > Staging Repository:
> > https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachekaraf-1116/
> >
> > Please vote to approve this release:
> >
> > [ ] +1 Approve the release
> > [ ] -1 Don't approve the release (please provide specific comments)
> >
> > This vote will be open for at least 72 hours.
> >
> > Thanks,
> > Regards
> > JB

Apache Member
Project Lead
blog <http://notizblog.nierbeck.de/>

Re: [VOTE] Apache Karaf Decanter 2.1.0 release

jgoodyear
+1 (binding)

Cheers,
Jamie
On Tue, Sep 11, 2018 at 9:20 AM Achim Nierbeck
<[hidden email]> wrote:

> +1 (binding)
>
> Am Di., 11. Sep. 2018 um 13:39 Uhr schrieb Jean-Baptiste Onofré <
> [hidden email]>:
>
> > +1 (binding)
> >
> > Gently reminder for this vote.
> >
> > Regards
> > JB
> >
> > On 07/09/2018 17:33, Jean-Baptiste Onofré wrote:
> > > Hi,
> > >
> > > I submit Apache Karaf Decanter 2.1.0 release to your vote.
> > >
> > > This is a major maintenance release on Decanter 2.x series. Especially,
> > > it provides:
> > >
> > > * New JDBC collector
> > > * Fix and improvements on the JMS collector and appender
> > > * Upgrade Kafka collector and appender to support Kafka 1.x
> > > * Improvements on the JMX collector to be able to execute MBean
> > operations
> > > * Add new raw and parser services
> > > and much more !
> > >
> > > For complete details, please take a look on the release notes:
> > >
> > > Release Notes:
> > >
> > https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=12311140&version=12342684
> > >
> > > Git tag:
> > > decanter-2.1.0
> > >
> > > Staging Repository:
> > > https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachekaraf-1116/
> > >
> > > Please vote to approve this release:
> > >
> > > [ ] +1 Approve the release
> > > [ ] -1 Don't approve the release (please provide specific comments)
> > >
> > > This vote will be open for at least 72 hours.
> > >
> > > Thanks,
> > > Regards
> > > JB
> > >

> > --
> > Jean-Baptiste Onofré
> > [hidden email]
> > http://blog.nanthrax.net
> > Talend - http://www.talend.com
> >

> --
>
> Apache Member
> Project Lead
> blog <http://notizblog.nierbeck.de/>

[RESULT][VOTE] Apache Karaf Decanter 2.1.0 release

Hi guys,

this vote passed with the following result:

+1 (binding): Jean-Baptiste Onofré, Achim Nierbeck, Jamie Goodyear
+1 (non binding): François Papon

I'm promoting the artifacts on Central, and all actions after the release.

Thanks all for your vote !