[VOTE] Release - Appassembler Maven Plugin version 1.4

[VOTE] Release - Appassembler Maven Plugin version 1.4

dantran
Hello all,

I'd like release version 1.4 of the appassembler-maven-plugin which contains
new features and bug fixes

The Application Assembler Plugin is a Maven plugin for generating scripts
for starting java applications. All dependencies and the artifact of the
project itself are placed in
a generated Maven repository in a defined assemble directory. All artifacts
(dependencies + the artifact from the project) are added to the classpath
in the generated bin scripts.

Staging Repositories:
https://nexus.codehaus.org/content/repositories/orgcodehausmojo-095/

Site
http://mojo.codehaus.org/appassembler/appassembler-maven-plugin/

We solved 4 issues:
http://jira.codehaus.org/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=11780&version=18633

SCM Tag:
http://svn.codehaus.org/mojo/**tags/appassembler-1.<http://svn.codehaus.org/mojo/tags/appassembler-1.3.1>
4

 [ ] +1
 [ ] +0
 [ ] -1

The vote is open for 72 hours and will succeed by lazy consensus.

+1 from me

Kind regards

-D

Re: [VOTE] Release - Appassembler Maven Plugin version 1.4

Andreas Pieber
wrong mailing list? :-)

Kind regards,
Andreas

On Wed, Jul 3, 2013 at 10:55 PM, Dan Tran <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hello all,
>

> I'd like release version 1.4 of the appassembler-maven-plugin which
> contains
> new features and bug fixes
>
> The Application Assembler Plugin is a Maven plugin for generating scripts
> for starting java applications. All dependencies and the artifact of the
> project itself are placed in
> a generated Maven repository in a defined assemble directory. All artifacts
> (dependencies + the artifact from the project) are added to the classpath
> in the generated bin scripts.
>
> Staging Repositories:
> https://nexus.codehaus.org/content/repositories/orgcodehausmojo-095/
>

> Site
> http://mojo.codehaus.org/appassembler/appassembler-maven-plugin/
>
> We solved 4 issues:
>
> http://jira.codehaus.org/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=11780&version=18633
>
> SCM Tag:
> http://svn.codehaus.org/mojo/**tags/appassembler-1.<
> http://svn.codehaus.org/mojo/tags/appassembler-1.3.1>
> 4
>
>  [ ] +1
>  [ ] +0
>  [ ] -1
>
> The vote is open for 72 hours and will succeed by lazy consensus.
>
> +1 from me
>

> Kind regards
>

> -D

Re: [VOTE] Release - Appassembler Maven Plugin version 1.4

dantran
oops sorry

-D