Quantcast

Want Shell Script to execute karaf commands under Talend

Want Shell Script to execute karaf commands under Talend

monty_0309
This post was updated on .
Hi,

We are using TESB_SE-V5.1.1. The aim is to automate the deployment of jars inside the TESB (Talend) container without any manual intervention in linux.
I have to ingest feeds in every 2 hours, and everytime we have to execute the same commands.
Please help.

Right now we are using it like this :

# ./trun
karaf@trun> list
karaf@trun> install mvn:com.abc/platform.core/1.0.0-SNAPSHOT

and 5 more like this. We need to automate this.Hi,

We are using TESB_SE-V5.1.1. The aim is to automate the deployment of jars inside the TESB (Talend) container without any manual intervention in linux.
I have to ingest feeds in every 2 hours, and everytime we have to execute the same commands.
Please help.

Right now we are using it like this :

# ./trun
karaf@trun> list
karaf@trun> install mvn:com.abc/platform.core/1.0.0-SNAPSHOT

and 5 more like this. We need to automate this.

Thanks,
Vaibhav Chaturvedi